Top Paw Hand Strap Bristle Dog Brush

by Top Paw

Hand strap for easy brushing Ideal for short haired breeds Made exclusively for PetSmart Brushing your dog's coat is one of the most important steps in the grooming process. Great for short haired breeds, this wooden palm brush helps remove the undercoat on short haired breeds. A strap on the back side holds the brush comfortably on your hand. Advice for Use: Brush in the direction of hair growth. Start at the rear of your pet and work your way forward. Use smooth, even strokes applying light pressure.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Top Paw Hand Strap Bristle Dog Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Mandy V.
SanAntonio
My dog sheds constantly and she never liked her hair to be brushed, I found this one and once I pull it out she sits right between my legs for a good run. Would definitely recommend for those who she’s a lot.
Shanna L.
Texas City, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brush is ok… it’s just for top coat brushing. My pets enjoy of the feeling of love when I brush them. If you just wanna love and light brush them this is the go to brush.
Jennifer G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It was a good brush for the long brush but I like the kind where you push the button and it gets the hair out instead of having to dig the hair out with another comb
Nicolette S.
Hudson, FL
Super effective at de-furring my Labrador. He's very sensitive to grooming too so this didn't totally overstimulate him either. We were moving cross-country; I used it in conjunction with a deodorizing spray and he actually smelled like a decent puppy for the whole drive.
Ajax B.
canyon
It didn’t catch much hair, it just glide over my dogs coat. It mostly just loosened the fur.
Alani S.
fresno
The product is great for dogs with short to no fur! Gentle for dogs that are small! There is nothing I would change about this product!! I would like a better handle thought!!! But aside from that 100% recommend!!!
Jasmyne Z.
Fond du Lac
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This worked super good on my grandparents mastiff. It was super gentle on his fur and was super good at getting the fur out. The bristles are not super tough and but not extremely soft. I will be using this brush again. I recommend for short haired dogs.
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
My family tried this. Eventually we just got a double sided hairbrush with this on one side and regular bristles on the other. I was skeptical about this but it works very well to get all the dust and dirt out of our dogs' fur when they come home from a full day at doggy day care. This also works very well on dogs with shorter fur who don't need the long bristled regular hairbrushes.
Amber K.
watford
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great little product the hand strap is perfect as my dog loves to try runaway during grooming so this really helps for me to keep hold of the brush with ease. Brushes really well
member-1ebd6
es bastante util  porque este cepillo con correa funciona muy bien ya que cuando se llega la hora de usarlo en el cabello del perro, no se enreda y puede transitar por el cuerpo del perro sin interrupciones

Looking for your answer?