Top Paw Gentle and Tearless Puppy Shampoo uploaded by Allison L.

BY TOP PAW #58 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Gentle, non-stinging formula Great for puppies 1 year or younger Sweet, simple Vanilla Milk & Honey scent Made exclusively for PetSmart Pamper your pup from head to tail with our exclusive gentle and tearless puppy shampoo. It eliminates odors and helps release loose fur while you lather and scrub. Gentle, non-stinging formula contains natural chamomile and honey extracts moisturize the skin while cleansing. Plus, you'll love the sweet, simple Vanilla Milk & Honey scent. Ingredients: Purified Water, Anionic, Non-Ionic, and Amphoteric Surfactants, Acrylates Cocopolymar, Chamomile Extract, Honey Extract, Fragrance, Dmdm-Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, FD & C Yellow 6, FD & C Yellow 5, Natural Pigments Directions: Using warm water, wet dog thoroughly. Apply shampoo from tail to head. Massage deep into coat to ensure skin and coat are completely drenched. Avoid contact with eyes. Allow to remain on pet for 5 minutes. Rinse well. Repeat as needed. Safe for frequent use. Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older. see more...

Allison L.
Henderson, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The first shampoo my pup ever used. He is my baby and I made sure he smelt good and looked good too. He is a medium size dog, a Pekingese, Bichon Frise mix, he is white and fluffy and he always looked cute after his bath.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love this shampoo- works great for our puppy and our older dog as a quick clean up between grooming visits. Makes them smell great and gets out all the dirt they seem to collect.
Raquel N.
Baraboo, WI
I love this product for my dog Guru! When we are giving him a bath the scent of the shampoo doesn't bother him, since it smells good and it keeps his fur smooth/shiny! Everyone always compliments our little guy!
Clara W.
Richmond, TX
This is one of my favorite shampoos for both my dogs! It smells amazing and it keeps them both feeling and smelling cleaner a lot longer than some of the other well know brands that we've tried! Great product
Michelle C.
I got this a my local pet smart and I love it the scent is pleasant! N works great. I've also noticed it help his skin from getting dry. N takes any little bugs he may get
Denise G.
Pekin, IL
We keep a bottle of this in our walk-in shower for our standard size poodle and goldendoodle. They smell fantastic after a bath with it and their fur is super soft after using!
Holly L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great working shampoo. Leaves my dog fresh, clean and soft! Lots of great scents to pick from too. Easy to find, I buy mine at petsmart.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
I bought this as my dog's first shampoo it worked good I loved the way she smelled after her baths it made her coat and soft.
Danielle V.
I still use this shampoo even though my dog is no longer a puppy. It makes her fur extra soft and smells so good.
Barbara Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love the scent. This is also very gentle on my puppy's fur. I will definitely repurchase