Top Paw Gentle and Tearless Puppy Shampoo

by Top Paw

Gentle, non-stinging formula Great for puppies 1 year or younger Sweet, simple Vanilla Milk & Honey scent Made exclusively for PetSmart Pamper your pup from head to tail with our exclusive gentle and tearless puppy shampoo. It eliminates odors and helps release loose fur while you lather and scrub. Gentle, non-stinging formula contains natural chamomile and honey extracts moisturize the skin while cleansing. Plus, you'll love the sweet, simple Vanilla Milk & Honey scent. Ingredients: Purified Water, Anionic, Non-Ionic, and Amphoteric Surfactants, Acrylates Cocopolymar, Chamomile Extract, Honey Extract, Fragrance, Dmdm-Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, FD & C Yellow 6, FD & C Yellow 5, Natural Pigments Directions: Using warm water, wet dog thoroughly. Apply shampoo from tail to head. Massage deep into coat to ensure skin and coat are completely drenched. Avoid contact with eyes. Allow to remain on pet for 5 minutes. Rinse well. Repeat as needed. Safe for frequent use. Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Top Paw Gentle and Tearless Puppy Shampoo!
Skylar :.
sheher
This shampoo cleaned my dog really well ! This dog shampoo smells really nice and my dog doesn’t quite enjoy baths but it makes him cleaner and he ends up smelling way better than he did😂 I recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable dog shampoo.
Marian S.
B. highway
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Top Paw Gentle and Tearless Puppy Shampoo uploaded by Marian S.
It has a good smell to it. It lathers good. I recommended to a friend years ago. They went an bought them some too.
Ricardo A.
Jacksonville, FL
I have a chisitzu, which is chihuahua and shiatsu combined and she absolutely loves this shampoo. And let’s not talk about the scent, it’s absolutely amazing! :)
Kym A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like that it was gentle so It didn’t dry out their fur too much, it’s a great product , it smells good and I highly recommend it
Tiffany  A.
This was true, my pup didn't mind getting bathed with this. It's not overly scented and cleans well. I use this on my 5 pound Chihuahua and they come out smelling great and looking clean
Sammy H.
Yakima, WA
My puppy is sensitive to most other shampoos and when I found this she seemed to be fine with it and I find that this is gentle and soothing for my puppy she is an Australian cattle dog and starting to grow so I may need to switch but for right now this is my go to for her
Tiffany C.
Cincinnati, OH
We used this shampoo for our German Shepherd when he was a puppy and it’s great! It smells very nice and is very gentle on his skin. If contains aloe and oatmeal which prevents dryness. He is susceptible to skin issues so it is perfect for that! It helps that is affordable and easy to find at your local store which makes it such a good product for dogs and humans alike.
Patricia J.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Basic puppy shampoo which helps itchy skin and skin irritation. It doesn’t have a strong smell but it gets the job done.
Alicia G.
Aurora, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such a gentle and good smelling product for puppies! It makes our golden retriever look freshly groomed without having to take her to the groomer. Super affordable and it lasts a long time. Highly recommend for any puppy owners!
Peyton S.
Belvidere, IL
It was an okay shampoo. I didn’t absolutely love it, but it does the job! It smells fantastic but it didn’t do wonders for my dogs coat! I have an Australian Shepherd so finding something perfect, that leaves it so silky and smooth, for his coat is difficult!

Looking for your answer?