Top Paw Gentle and Tearless Puppy Shampoo

by Top Paw

Gentle, non-stinging formula Great for puppies 1 year or younger Sweet, simple Vanilla Milk & Honey scent Made exclusively for PetSmart Pamper your pup from head to tail with our exclusive gentle and tearless puppy shampoo. It eliminates odors and helps release loose fur while you lather and scrub. Gentle, non-stinging formula contains natural chamomile and honey extracts moisturize the skin while cleansing. Plus, you'll love the sweet, simple Vanilla Milk & Honey scent. Ingredients: Purified Water, Anionic, Non-Ionic, and Amphoteric Surfactants, Acrylates Cocopolymar, Chamomile Extract, Honey Extract, Fragrance, Dmdm-Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, FD & C Yellow 6, FD & C Yellow 5, Natural Pigments Directions: Using warm water, wet dog thoroughly. Apply shampoo from tail to head. Massage deep into coat to ensure skin and coat are completely drenched. Avoid contact with eyes. Allow to remain on pet for 5 minutes. Rinse well. Repeat as needed. Safe for frequent use. Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Top Paw Gentle and Tearless Puppy Shampoo!
Kingston, WA
I am only now switching to adult dog shampoo for my boye, bit this has been our consistent reliable shampoo for him previously. We have been happy with how safe it was for skin, and low scent for no fragrance ledt after bathing. Would buy again, but no longer merely because of aging out.
Knoxville, TN
We recently got a new puppy and stopped by the store to grab some shampoo & we liked this one best. We purchased it and took it home to wash our new puppy and we love it! The smell is amazing and helps keep puppy’s coat shiny and smooth!
Birmingham
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This puppy shampoo smells so good. It leaves my dogs smelling amazing. I still use it on them even though they aren't puppies anymore. It leaves their coats soft and has never dried out their skin.
Henderson, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Top Paw Gentle and Tearless Puppy Shampoo uploaded by Allison L.
The first shampoo my pup ever used. He is my baby and I made sure he smelt good and looked good too. He is a medium size dog, a Pekingese, Bichon Frise mix, he is white and fluffy and he always looked cute after his bath.
2721 18th Street Bakersfield,CA
I love this smell on my Golden. He smells so good on this shampoo. I was actually wondering where I could buy it again. I bought this shampoo at the clearance section at Tuesday Morning and since then I have never found this product until today giving a review on it. The good smell on my dog lasts long which I love so much. This is a great product that I have been searching for.
Des Moines, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love this shampoo- works great for our puppy and our older dog as a quick clean up between grooming visits. Makes them smell great and gets out all the dirt they seem to collect.
Baraboo, WI
I love this product for my dog Guru! When we are giving him a bath the scent of the shampoo doesn't bother him, since it smells good and it keeps his fur smooth/shiny! Everyone always compliments our little guy!
Richmond, TX
This is one of my favorite shampoos for both my dogs! It smells amazing and it keeps them both feeling and smelling cleaner a lot longer than some of the other well know brands that we've tried! Great product
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a very picky ShiTzu and most shampoos she hates because all she does is sneeze. I loves these so much works really well with dogs with bad allergies. Differently have bought way to many bottles to count, but will be buying more.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I got this a my local pet smart and I love it the scent is pleasant! N works great. I've also noticed it help his skin from getting dry. N takes any little bugs he may get

Looking for your answer?