BY TOP PAW

Top Paw & #0153 Oatmeal Baking Soda Shampoo is enriched with all natural Colloidal Oatmeal and Silk Protein. This shampoo controls odor with a fresh breeze scent and repels shedding. Made exclusively for PetSmart. Ingredients: Water, Anionic, Non-ionic, And Amphoteric Surfactants, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol, Distearate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycerin, 100% Natural Colloidal Oatmeal, Hydrolyzed Silk, Aloe Barbandensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Quaternium-15, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium, Edta, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Yellow 6*Follow topical treatment manufacturer's directions. Directions: Use warm water and wet dog thoroughly. Apply shampoo from tail to head, but avoiding the eye area. Gently massage deep into coat and skin. Allow to remain on pet for up to 5 minutes. Rinse well. Repeat as needed. Safe for frequent use. For external use only. Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age and older. see more...

Lindsey T.
Norfolk, VA
I work at a doggy daycare and at one point, this was the oatmeal shampoo that we purchased when our typical TropiClean oatmeal shampoo was backordered. To this day, I keep some of this squirreled away at work for when I wash my own dog. The smell is ABSOLUTELY wonderful but I cannot even describe it. The best part is that it really controls odor long after I have bathed my dog, which is kind of rare in an oatmeal shampoo. It is gentle on my dog's drier skin and I just absolutely love it. Totally worth the price (which really isn't too expensive). You can even dilute it a bit to make it stretch farther and make it easier to rinse out.
Valerie S.
Don't understand why there are so many dog shampoos. I just need one to clean one. I use a cheaper one because it does what it needs to do. This one smells really good though. I passed by it in the isle.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
This dog shampoo smells so good, I didn't purchase it because I smelled something else that was better and was a little cheaper , and it did a great job.