Top Paw Fresh Breeze Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo uploaded by Viola C.Top Paw Fresh Breeze Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo uploaded by Angelina V.

BY TOP PAW #39 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Relieves itchy, dry skin With collodial oatmeal & baking soda Fresh Breeze scent Made exclusively for PetSmart Pamper your dog from head to tail with our exclusive oatmeal baking soda shampoo. It eliminates odors and helps release loose fur while you lather and scrub. Collodial oatmeal helps moisturize and relieve dry, itchy skin. Plus, you'll love the long-lasting Fresh Breeze scent. Ingredients: Purified water, anionic, non ionic, and amphoteric surfactants, acrylates cocopolymar, glycol distearate, sodium bicarbonate, glycerin, collodial oatmeal, hydrolized silk protein, aloe vera, fragrance, dmdm-hydantoin, tetrasodium edta. Directions: Using warm water, wet dog thoroughly. Apply shampoo from tail to head. Massage deep into coat to ensure skin and coat are completely drenched. Avoid contact with eyes. Allow to remain on pet for 5 minutes. Rinse well. Repeat as needed. Safe for frequent use. Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older. see more...

Tayler M.
Mandan, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this product for our dogs dry skin!

We have three dogs that are medium to large and a little really goes a long way.

It’s a great price and the dogs don’t kind the smell.
Melinda C.
Norfolk, VA
We love Top Paw. My dog has very dry skin is this helps with his coat so much. He always feels clean and soft after and has none of his dandruff leftover. The smell is also really good and a great price.
Christy P.
Kearns , UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't really like this shampoo for my dog. For some reason it irritated his skin. The smell isn't very pleasant either. I purchased this at petsmart. It was cheap so I bought it.
Angelina V.
My dachshund has sensitive skin and when her allergies flare up, her fur starts falling out in patches due to her excessive scratching and biting. We went through a few different sensitive skin shampoos trying to find anything that would help soothe her. Finally found Top Paw Oatmeal Baking Soda Shampoo. Her fur started growing back quickly, and I can tell she feels much better!
Morgan Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love love love this product! My poor pup gets really dry skin and you can see white flakes like dandruff throughout his coat. We washed him with this a couple of times and there are no more white flakes in his coat. Everyone compliments him on his beautiful and shiny coat and always asks what we wash him with and this is our secret!
Monica B.
I wasn't impressed with this shampoo every time I washed my dog with this she still smelled horrible it didn't seem to work for my dog it's cheap so I've decided to spend more money for a higher brand shampoo
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this shampoo for my pug after I received a recommendation from a petsmart employee. I explained to them my issue with my pugs itchy skin this past fall (she did not have fleas) and I wanted to relieve her of discomfort. This shampoo is gentle and still cleans your dog well! Amazing value with groomer results.
Leigha N.
Greenville , NC
This is the shampoo I use for my dog who has very sensitive and dry skin. It smells so good and leave him smelling good for days after his bath. Highly recommended!!
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Big bottle for a great price. My dog is around 25-30 lbs and this product last him months! I shower him maximum 2x a month and his fur is soft a healthy.
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
He loved the oroduct and smells good on him too!! He isn't as itchy ate rewards and he does so well with it ! Got it at pet smart and works great !