Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Grooming SuppliesTop Paw
Fresh Breeze Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo

Top Paw Fresh Breeze Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo

by Top Paw

Relieves itchy, dry skin With collodial oatmeal & baking soda Fresh Breeze scent Made exclusively for PetSmart Pamper your dog from head to tail with our exclusive oatmeal baking soda shampoo. It eliminates odors and helps release loose fur while you lather and scrub. Collodial oatmeal helps moisturize and relieve dry, itchy skin. Plus, you'll love the long-lasting Fresh Breeze scent. Ingredients: Purified water, anionic, non ionic, and amphoteric surfactants, acrylates cocopolymar, glycol distearate, sodium bicarbonate, glycerin, collodial oatmeal, hydrolized silk protein, aloe vera, fragrance, dmdm-hydantoin, tetrasodium edta. Directions: Using warm water, wet dog thoroughly. Apply shampoo from tail to head. Massage deep into coat to ensure skin and coat are completely drenched. Avoid contact with eyes. Allow to remain on pet for 5 minutes. Rinse well. Repeat as needed. Safe for frequent use. Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Top Paw Fresh Breeze Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo!
Maydel Q.
SanLuis
Top Paw Fresh Breeze Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo uploaded by Maydel Q.
I had to choose a shampoo that had oatmeal because my dog's skin is sensitive and do far this shampoo has worked on him!
Cheryl L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Top Paw Fresh Breeze Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo uploaded by Cheryl L.
Purchased at: PETCO
Love this product and so does my pit bull Prince! Smells great and lathers on smoothly! Leave Prince's hair nice and Shinny ! His hair is silky smooth and healthy! The price is good for the quality! I recommend this product to all pet owners!!
Regina R.
Arlington
Top Paw Fresh Breeze Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo uploaded by Regina R.
Love this product! The oatmeal was very soothing for my Frenchie dry itchy skin. He is very sensitive so we can only use certain products when bathing him. Top Paw Fresh Breeze Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo
Christina I.
Fort Worth, TX
Top Paw Fresh Breeze Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo uploaded by Christina I.
I have what’s known as a Blue Doberman and oats and honey products were recommended for his hair but honestly I don’t think it suited my dog well he was itching allot afterwards only used it three times and never again.
Joyce A.
London, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Top Paw Fresh Breeze Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo uploaded by Joyce A.
Love this. I have dogs with allergies ❤️ I have a small Shitzu that has very sensitive skin allergies. Top Paw Fresh Breeze Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo 🧴 Top Paw Fresh Breeze Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo
David D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Top Paw Fresh Breeze Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo uploaded by David D.
This was is a great product for washing our [email protected] haired dog. Really does make him smell good and less like a “dog”. It seems to make him feel great too, He really loves a good oatmeal spa day.
Kyle B.
Uniontown, OH
Top Paw Fresh Breeze Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo uploaded by Kyle B.
Purchased at: PETCO
This shampoo leave my husky smelling amazing and he looks so good after a good wash. I do wish they sold this in a bigger bottle there has been plenty of times where I ran out and the stores where out as well so I know I'm not the only one who loves this product. Price is good and like I said before leave my husky looking good and beautiful.
tia B.
Atlanta, GA
Top Paw Fresh Breeze Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Shampoo uploaded by tia B.
I have a shi tzu and they are known for their sensitive skin so the oatmeal shampoo is great. It soothes and moisturizes my dogs skin. He doesn't itch and scratch.
Jessica D.
Morganton, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Good for all skin types. Smells great and leaves coat soft. Not too pricey at all. Smells great also! I highly recommend this product.
Jayme G.
I used this shampoo when my dogs were puppies and it worked amazing! Although now that they are older and bigger they need a stronger shampoo to help get rid of the dirt, grim and dandruff. But It’s still pretty decent for the price point!

Looking for your answer?