Top Paw Fresh Breeze Oatmeal Baking Soda Dog Conditioner uploaded by Viola C.

BY TOP PAW

Relieves itchy, dry skin With collodial oatmeal & baking soda Fresh Breeze scent Made exclusively for PetSmart Pamper your dog from head to tail with our exclusive oatmeal baking soda conditioner. It eliminates odors and helps moisturize your dog's fur, leaving it shiny and lustrous. Collodial oatmeal helps moisturize and relieve dry, itchy skin. Plus, you'll love the long-lasting Fresh Breeze scent. Ingredients: Purified water, acrylates cocopolmer, polyquaternium-10, dimethicone, sodium bicarbonate, hydrolyzed silk protein, fragrance, aloe vera, dmdm-hydantoin, tetrasodium EDTA. Directions: After bathing, apply conditioner liberally. Gently massage deep into coat and skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Allow to remain on dog for up to 5 minutes. Rinse well. Safe for frequent use. Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older. see more...

Keri S.
Cape coral, FL
I love the smell of this conditioner, it made my dog smell so clean and fresh. Its very thick and creamy..a little goes a long way for sure. I felt a difference in my dogs coat just after one use. This is my favorite conditioner I've used for my dog. Others make him itch and break out but this didn't have any bad side effects. Will buy this again for sure!
Mary M.
Dallas
This is a good conditioner especially for dogs with long hair ot makes it so they dont matt and they have smooth silky hair and it makes them smell good
Sara U.
Brandon, FL
This product leaves my dog smelling fantastic however, it does not help with her itching or dry skin. Not bad value for the price.
Viola C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I do enjoy the scent of this and it makes my dog smell pretty fresh for a good while. He gets dry skin and this does help. He gets extremely dirty and has long fur so I do use the Oatmeal baking soda shampoo and conditioner together and gets him cleaner than the pet spa at pet smart. Gets his white fur very clean.