BY TOP PAW

Your little pooch will love to rest on this Top Paw Double Orthopedic Dog Bed. This bed features a soft, fleece sleep surface and a medical-grade foam fill for cushioned comfort that provides relief of arthritis, dysplasia and sore joints. The polyester construction provides lasting durability. Bed Type: Orthopedic & Traditional Features: Made from polyester for durability, Medical-grade foam fill offers relief of arthritis, Dysplasia & Sore joints. Color: Please allow us to choose for you Environment: Indoor Dimensions: 30"L x 20"W x 4"H Pet Size: For small dogs Interior Material: Medical-grade Foam Exterior Material Top: Fleece Exterior Material Bottom: Polyester Cleaning Instructions: Zippered cover easily removes for washing. see more...

Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves it ! With the other beds he chews and tear them up as soon as he gets them, but with this bed he didn't and he sleeps great, its exactly the best bed ever because he's had it for a while now and it's still intact lol he loves it. Top Paw Double Orthopedic Pet Bed
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
The bed is ok. Not really a temper pedic. I feel like it can use more cushion. Ones it contours to your pets body it kinda sinks in. I would recommend that it should be thicker and fluffy. I wouldn't recommend
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
My dogs LOVE this bed. Hit the guest nice about s year ago when my older German shepherd had to have surgery. Just last month finally got a second one so that my anatolian shepherd would have I've also and stop trying to get to the other one first. It's so great. So much better for my male and his arthritis.
Jennifer W.
My dogs destroyed this bed in matter of an hour ... For the first few month everything was fine , I left the house and came back and the whole thing was all over ... So I am not so sure if I will re buy it but the few month it lasted they seemed to enjoy it
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our big American #Bulldog is loving her new #petbed. The stuffing is so soft and the outside cover is also very soft. It has a border around it and my dog uses that as a pillow! She took to it immediately. It's not really light so it doesn't move around much when she gets in it (it's not too heavy to move!). We bought this on a whim at the store in Black Friday. Our dog is so happy with it, we are calling it a #win!
Emiko F.
I bought the largest dog bed they make for our big dog and chihuahua to share. Unfortunately the small dog took it over as hers so she uses it alone, but she loves it. It's very comfortable and soft.
Leah N.
Parsippany, NJ
We are so happy with this item!! We purchased a large one for our golden retriever and she loved it so much that we had to purchase a 2nd for our other dog. They actually sleep on these every night, which is great because it keeps them off of ours!
Mercades S.
I feel bad about not allowing the doggies on the couch but when they have a comfy bed like this, I don't feel as bad. Both of my dogs love their beds. They are pit bull mixes and medium sized but they still fit well.
Rebecca H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have this in a very large size for a Great Dane who has not so good hips. He loves it and we put it on a higher elevated space so he doesn't have to bend down too much to get on. Super cushioned and soft!
Caitlyn R.
Kenner, LA
I have a dog who is blind and partially deaf, this mattress is his comfort spot. The only thing is mine has a zipper on the side of it, and my chihuahua decided to chew it and pretty much ruined it.
Amanda G.
Robertsdale, AL
Has anyone noticed a difference in their animals since swapping to this bed ? I know their kind of pricey, so I want to make sure that it will help my 5 year old miniature dachshund .