BY TOP PAW

Walk 2 dogs at once comfortably and conveniently with the Top PawA,A Adjustable Nylon Coupler. Crafted with all-metal hardware and sturdy 3/4" nylon, the Top PawA,A Adjustable Nylon Coupler lets you safely and easily walk 2 dogs at once. The coupler easily attaches to the end of a single lead (not included) and instantly converts it to a double dog walker. Designed to accommodate several breeds of medium-size dogs, the mini leads on the coupler each measure 9" in length, offering just the right amount of slack and control. Made from 3/4" nylon to ensure toughness All-metal hardware affords strength and lasting use Attaches to the end of a single lead (not included) to convert it to an easy-to-use double dog walker Designed to accommodate several breeds of medium-size dogs see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
So I have a 13 year old Chihuahua and a 1 year old Boston Terrior Mix (not sure what his mix is) But this leash works grest for the both of them. Its very convient to have both leashes in one place too. The product advertises that the dogs wont get wrapped up in each other because the cent piece (where the leashes meet) spins in full circles as the dogs move, however they still get wrapped around me since my too dogs can never agree on which direction to go. The leashes also arent nearly as long as I would like because for the longest time I used the retractable ones which is a bit more convenient for two dogs that go in different directions, however I couldnt find a retractable that was durable enough to handle my Boston Terrior Mix because he is a big boy, that didnt burn a hole in my pocket anyways.
Janie L.
Oxford, MI
Although in theory this is a great product, it does take some training to get younger dogs to focus and walk nicely together. Most of the time my puppy just likes to drag my older dog around. But it is useful so you aren't getting wrapped up in two leashes.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
Yo have used this to walk my two 9 lb doggies. At first they did the whole switch-back-and-forth with each other, but then they settle down and just walk. I love only having to hold onto one leash!!!
Kasey K.
Commerce, TX
This literally saved my life. With three dogs, I can put my two older dogs on the same leash, and my puppy in a leash of her own. That's one less leash to get all tangled up in!