BY TOP PAW

Great for long haired breeds Available in two sizes Made exclusively for PetSmart Brushing your dog's coat is one of the most important steps in the grooming process. Ideal for long haired breeds, this brush is made of wire pins which are ideal for removing tangle and debris. The wooden handle allows for easy gripping. see more...

Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
This is the brush we recently got for our Aussie shepherd puppy and so far I think she likes it. We have brushed her almost every other day for a week and she never runs from it. It was cheap and we also had a coupon for any brush so that helped even more.
Denyel K.
Muskegon, MI
When I can get my long haired dachshund puppy to hold still this brush is perfect. I also use it on my golden retriever. I am not sure what I was thinking getting two long haired dogs but thanks to top paw dog pin brush I have less to clean up from the furniture and flooring.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I do not like this brush for dogs with med to long fur. It gets tangled in their fur and hurts the animals. I know I would not be pleased with being brushed with this. Not a good choice!
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Definitely not a brush for dogs with short hair! My beagle/walker mix hates this brush! But my golden retriever and labs love it!
Zuleyma D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Too big for my dog.It was pretty tough also even though my dogs hair isn't curly .I wouldn't buy this ever again.
Melinda O.
Oldsmar, FL
I have very small dogs, and they didn't like this brush at all. I'd stick to this brush for larger dogs.