Top Paw Dog Harness uploaded by Maegan G.Top Paw Dog Harness uploaded by Maegan G.Top Paw Dog Harness uploaded by Maegan G.

BY TOP PAW

Your dog will be safe and looking great with a stylish and durableTop Paw Black Mesh Harness. Take your dog out for a walk withconfidence! Available only at PetSmart. See menu selections above for sizes and colors in stock andavailable online Sturdy material for safety Instructions: 1. Estimate and adjust harness to dog's size. 2. Release the buckle, open the harness and lay flat. 3. Position harness around the pet and fasten buckle. 4. Use slide adjustments for final fitting. 5. Attach lead to both D-rings. Caution: Not for tie out see more...

Maegan G.
I've bought 2 of these dog harness & on my way to pick up another! I have a Pitsky & since he was a puppy I've bought the same harness for him. The harness is slightly padded for comfort & easy to put on. I prefer harness for training and walks. He's never been able to escape this harness, it fits well.
vincent w.
Renton, WA
This is a good harness for your dogs because it doesn't choke them when you walk them with a leash . I believe that dogs shouldnt wear collars and where these
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Dog didn't like as much as the other harness. Mesh was hard to keep clean. Used for a few months.
Adriana I.
Ourense
I just bought it yesterday. It's been used one, but it seems it fit my dog! I will have to write a new review once I make a solid opinion of it!