BY TOP PAW

The Top Paw Combo Kit w/ Treat Jar comes with a matching scoop. It also includes a positive snap latch so you know when it is closed and comes with 4 casters for easy mobility. A PetSmart exclusive. Features: Airtight seal to keep food fresh and pets out Size: Holds 26.5 lbs of dog food Material: Plastic Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe with a pet-safe detergent. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Taylor H.
Conway , SC
Very convenient to have, keeps your pet food fresh. It's so easy to wheel around the house. You can also store a large amount of food in it instead of keeping bags of food around.
Yoazin V.
Pet Lover Expert
I love this pet food container and it includes a treat jar. 2 in 1 I love how it shuts closed real well no ants or other bugs getting in your pets food. Way better than having to store those bags and hoping they don't get wet with this you won't have a problem what so ever.
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT
I would be lost without this container. I buy 30 lb bags of dog food and a full bag fits perfectly because I use the treat jar for food instead. The treat jar is just another smaller container that sits on top. I find it beneficial to use the top for daily use. I fill the top as needed and the bottom stays closed keeping the food fresher longer. The scooper that comes with it is also a measuring cup. I've had this food container for a week shy of two years and it is holding up very well. would recommend to anyone.
Liz M.
I purchased one of these food holders and absolutely love it. No more rolling and folding bags or worrying about stale dog food. I highly recommend this for all pet owners to keep your food fresh, secure and accessible.
Marissa M.
Pet Lover Expert
We have this dog food container right now that is perfect and fits every single morsel of the large bag of dog food that we buy! I love that it has wheels and it is a perfect airtight container that we keep in our closet out of sight. This has saved us so much trouble!
Alyssa D.
I love this because it is a great way to store all the dog food or even treats and it helps to get all the bags and containers out of the way and organized. It also helps to make sure they don't break into the bags while you're gone.
Tiffany H.
I love this container to store my dogs dry food it. Its durable and holds a large bag of dry food. I've had it for a few years and it still looks brand new and keeps the food fresh.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
Pet Lover Expert
What a great product. I have one and I love it. I store my dogs food in it as well as his treats. it's great because I can keep everything in one container. it's also a great product because it is on wheels.
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
Love this product. It's so easy to fill up with large amounts of dry dog food and wheel to the back door to feed our outside puppies!
Danielle B.
Excellent kit, good value. Many potential uses. I use it for pet food & supplies, livestock supplies and even some kitchen ingredients like rice.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL
I am looking to get a container to store my dogs food so it's not just laying on a bag on the floor, would this be a good container to get? I need something that holds and good amount for 2 dogs. Is there different sizes?