Top Paw Dog Comb

Top Paw Dog Comb makes the art of grooming your dog that much easier. With 2 different lengths of teeth, this doggy comb gently untangles your pets fur, leaving it knot-free and oh-so-smooth! see more...

Raquel M.
My dog has very long fine hair around her face and ears, so this brush was perfect for getting out those knotted bunches that would form. I would and have recommend this to friends and family, loved it!
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
This is great for fluffy dogs and ones with long hair, but not really necessary for shorter hair (like labs). It works, but there are other options for dogs with hair that's not as long. My dog loved the bristles/massage!
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a good dog comb! Really gets the job done for my little one and doesn't break the bank. Now if only I could get him to stop trying to eat it when I brush him....
renee r.
Randolph, ME
This comb is amazing! It picks up every loose hair and my dog loves it! The bristles of the brush are very soft and easy on my dogs delicate skin, this is worth your money and it is very affordable!
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is a good gentle comb that gets the knots out of my little Westie's fur easily. I like how the comb is just a comb…makes it easier to clean!
Courtney M.
Fishers, IN
Basic comb. Good for getting tangles out of longer fur. Very durable. Would be better with some kind of rubber grip.
Brittany R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is great a very good quality comb and very inexpensive. We always buy from this brand for pet grooming items
Evangelina P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Best brush I've ever used on my dog and not expensive gets the job done I recommend u give this bad boy a try
Keisha R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Really good for dogs with longer hair. It's good to keep them from matting. It's also great for scratching.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs fall asleep when I groom they with this comb I'm glad I made the right choice to buy this.
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
I have a chaweenie would this comb be good for her type of fur?
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Brenda R.
Calexico, CA
I was looking for this comb and I was not found ....In any pet store, I think they're over :( ¿Dónde puedes conseguir uno?