BY TOP PAW

The fashionable Top Paw Bright Pink Dog Boots conceal your canine'spaws from the cold air on chilly winter days. Water-resistantfabric keeps water out, while the adjustable velcro straps allowfor easy removal. Made exclusively for PetSmart. Non-skid rubbersoles Adjustable velcro closures Water-resistant Materials: 100% Polyester, 100% TPR Care Instructions: Machine washable in cold water. Hang dry. Caution: Pet Parent supervision is advised when using this product. Intendedfor short term use. see more...

Carla H.
Can't seem to get them to stay on my dogs paws, not sure really how to change that problem. She's a larger breed. Personally do not think they are worth the money.
Joy H.
These were so cheap and so good! They saved my puppies feet. And on the days it rained and she didn't want to go outside, she would be happy to as long as she had on her booties. If I ever got another dog, I would make sure I bought these again.
Markita H.
chula vista, CA
Got these for my dog but unfortunately because hes a tiny 3lb yorkie(full grown) they were too big for him & we got the smallest size possible,but seeing him walk around in these boots is the most entertaining thing ive seen
Helen R.
These boots are beautiful and my puppy is of the most beautiful, but not this very accustomed and it removed them, but they are beautiful I recommend them
Alexis B.
Hoover, AL
My dog kicked these off immediately when she started walking. I am disappointed in these! sorry
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
I purchased these a few years ago and my dog just did NOT want to wear them. My dog would refuse to walk and do everything in his powder to take them off.. poor guy.
Carla H.
Does anyone have any tips or tricks on how to keep boots on their pups feet while out walking?