Top Paw Bristle Dog Brush

by Top Paw

Comfortable rubber gripper handle For short haired breeds Made exclusively for PetSmart Brushing your dog's coat is one of the most important steps in the grooming process. Developed for short haired breeds, this bristle brush helps keep the skin clean and reduces shedding.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Top Paw Bristle Dog Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Shaun  F.
Loris, SC
Works great on short haired dogs! The love to be brushed and it’s holding up really good
Baby T.
anaheim
Purchased at: PetSmart
The Top Paw Bristle Dog Brush is comfortable when holding and has an appealing look but does not do the job for dogs with fur that gets easily matted! The furminator is my top favorite. I would not recommend.
Kaylee P.
North D Street
Really great product my dog really enjoyed it! He loves to get brushed and has pretty sensitive skin and he really seemed to love it. I'd definitely order this again.
Angella J.
Seminole, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used and still use this brush on both of my dogs, not at the same time It gets the majority of the hair off of them, between seasons, when they are shedding,coats!!
Bredyn C.
Ohio
Great! Works like a charm and my pet loved it!! I have a pretty small animal but will work for bigger animals too. I would improve this product in no way!! Totally met my expectations and I would definitely recommend
Adriana D.
memphis
It’s amazing! I love it so much! It really helps my dog with his very furry fur! I’m definitely gonna use this in the future! I recommend for anyone who sees this to get this! You will not regret it!
member-b59021
It is a very good brush that helps free you from the dog's hair, in addition to freeing bacteria, it is for daily use for the dog.
Christina E.
My dog actually LOVES being brushed with this brush. It feels great on him and it works for me.
Chanfiat D.
Akron, OH
Purchased at: PetSmart
It does good with getting loose hair out. I wish it would just get clean a little better. It’s always still hair stuck in it. My dog does enjoy the good brush out 😄
Savannah L.
Grant Twp, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brush worked great to get tangles out of my dogs fur. I use it all the time and it doesn’t break quickly. You can also tell it is a very good brush that was made very well. I would recommend for your dogs!

Looking for your answer?