Top Paw Bitter No Chew Spray

by Top Paw

Deter your chomping chum from chewing furniture, drapes, bandagesand more with this with this Top Paw Bitter No Chew Spray. Thebitter formula is safe and resists staining most materials. Exclusively at PetSmart. For dogs of any size Contains a bitter blend that helps deter pets from chewing Safe and will not stain most materials, but it is recommendedto test the spray on a small area Shake well before using Evenly spray on the area you wish to treat until chewingstops If using on a bandage, spray the bandage before applying it tothe affected area Ingredients: Rosemary 0.5%, Bittering Agent 0.075%, Purified Water and SodiumBarcarbonate Directions: Use only as directed. Do not spray around eyes and nose. Important: Wash hands after use. Monitor your pet's reaction and be surehe/she is deterred by the taste before leaving your pet alone withthetreated surface. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Incase of allergic reaction, contact a health professionalimmediately. Discard empty container. Available in 8- and 16-fl. oz. bottles *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock andavailable online.

Has anyone used this to get their dogs to stop chewing the legs of a table? I tried all the other natural mixtures with no luck! Top Paw Bitter No Chew Spray
Is this product safe to use around rabbits?
While I thought this product worked pretty well, about a week after we started using it, my dogs face completely swelled up. Not sure if it was an allergic reaction to this or something else but did anyone else's dog have reaction to this?
Start your review of Top Paw Bitter No Chew Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Audrey A.
Eudora, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Worked very well with our rescue pup! Even got me to stop biting my nails when I touched a chord and forgot and then bit my nails... 😬 amazing product!
Amber S.
Giving this 2 stars because I'm pretty sure it made my dog throw up. I sprayed it on a yoga mat that I let him sleep on, with unsprayed sheets on top of the mat, and after the sheets got moved around where the mat was exposed, he got sick. He hadn't even chewed the mat. I had him smell the bottle the next day to see if that was why he got nauseated and his reaction seemed accurate. I won't use this product again with him.
Kassidy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I heard this product was great, but it definitely only works on certain dogs. My dog seemed to enjoy the taste, which further encouraged chewing! Might be worth trying if you are desperate but buyers beware!!
Maranda C.
This is what my fog really needs but for him it doesn't work he will just chew himself up anyways like he doesnt taste it but all my other dogs stop , so I'm iffy about it , it's great for my two dogs but my other one no .
Cayleigh C.
Bellingham, WA
I was pretty skeptical that this would actually work at first, but when I started using it I was so excited to see how much my dog stopped chewing on things. He would chew anything he got his paws on when he was a puppy and this almost completely stopped it
Ashley R.
Hot Springs, AR
We have four dogs and we've used this in the beginning with all of them! Prevented soooo many "chew" mishaps! Well worth it! And it doesn't have a horrible smell like others we've tried! I'd def buy it again!
Allie S.
This stuff works amazing! When we first got our puppy we used this so much, she stoped crewing everything, great product!
Kaity A.
Keeps my rescue pup from chewing ! Very helpful. Did exactly what it needed to do !
Jasmine R.
Inola, OK
Seems very nice for a dog and helps you with you dog and isn't chewy and is very helpful
Jessica C.
Lenoir City, TN
This seems to work pretty well but each pup is different and what works for one may not work for the other although it's good that there is nothing in this product that is harmful. I would for sure buy it again and if I see it on sale will probably buy a few. And I have told several friends with fur babies about it. They have also tried it and agreed that it works really well and have had great results by using it for their fur babies. I very much recommend it and hope this review helps other with pets who have chewing habits!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...