BY TOP FLIGHT

• Is it worth the money? How fast do u use 100 sheets?3 Answers
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great pads to write on! The sheet count is great and it's great for when I have lots to write or just jot down my thoughts when I am thinking about random stuff.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a list maker, a writer, and a doodler. For me, a good pen gliding across paper is often therapeutic. These are affordable, useful, and necessary even in this age of technology. Writing helps me to remember.
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
I always keep these tablets around. They can be used for so many things like notes and whenever you need to make a list for anything. My mother is the one who got me into purchasing these notebooks because they are so handy. I have also used them for school before. They are not priced high either and you can find them about anywhere.
Crystal M.
Sanford, NC
This tablet unruled paper is perfect for writing down my grocery list are reminding me of this i need to do it light weight and easy to carry
Samantha S.
San Angelo, TX
These writing tablets are the perfect pad to write recipes on. I've gone through two of them this last year. My whole family likes them.
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
I always like to keep a few of these notepads around. Very handy for grocery lists or jotting a quick note. High quality and affordable!
Angela K.
I love the writing tablet. I can never have enough around. From making lists and charts it helps with everything.
Debbie C.
Throop, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I adore pen and paper, I much rather writing things down on paper opposed to keeping not s in my phone.
Giselle O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
these are amazing they keep my things super organized and there's 100!! perfect for the price
Shannon Tew W.
How does this end up under sweet tooth badge?
Emily B.
Ames, IA
Is it worth the money? How fast do u use 100 sheets?
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
why is this even in this category I don't understand