Top FinA Water Conditioner uploaded by Shakeria D.Top FinA Water Conditioner uploaded by Shakeria D.

BY TOP FIN

Instantly treats tap water, reduces harmful chlorine, chloramine and heavy metals. For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums. Use during new aquarium setup and after water changes to instantly treat tap water by removing harmful chlorine, chloramine and heavy metals. Also reduces the effects of ammonia. Protects fish with four slime coat enhancers. Measuring cap included. Ingredients: Water, EDTA, PVP, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Thiosulfate, Glycerin. Instructions: Use when adding tap water to new or existing aquariums along with Top Fin Bacteria Supplement (sold separately). For best results, mix Water Conditioner with tap water before adding to aquarium. If also adding a bacteria starter (like Top Fin Bacteria Supplement - sold separately), allow water to circulate for at least 15 minutes before adding bacteria starter. Dosage: Use 10 mL for each 10 U.S. gallons (38 mL) see more...

Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I love this water conditioner. It works very quickly. It’s not super expensive it’s pretty affordable. I got mine at Pet Smart but you can get it other places. It is a great value for the money. I recommend giving it a try
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
Keeps my fish tank nice and clean. Its one of my top favorite water conditioners by far. Its not to pricey i got this product from petsmart. Definitely give this product a try.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
This is a great product. We use it each time we refill or clean our fish tank.
Jean-Mari S.
Talmo, GA
Top Fin water conditioners neutralize and sometimes kill ammonia and I can't really recommend that, as a product that gets rid of ammonia can quite possibly reset your nitrogen cycle if your good bacteria get starved off from a complete ammonia wipe out. This doesn't alway happen but it CAN happen. You don't want to risk having an in fish nitrogen cycle - its dangerous. A better recommendation would be something like API Stress Coat+. But I give Top Fin props for being a more affordable brand. I use their pH items and some others, but had to switch my conditioner after theirs started giving me issues.