Top FinA Snail Air Stone uploaded by Claire M.

BY TOP FIN

Help maintain uniform water temperature while promoting gasexchange with the Top Fin Snail Air Stone. Only atPetSmart. Features: Air stone in snail design Includes: 1 AAA" Snail Air Stone Caution: Contains small parts. Keep out of reach ofchildren. Instructions: Connect the air stone to the airline tubing and the airline tubingto the air pump (tubing and pump sold separately). Place the airstone in the desired location in the aquarium and weight it down orcover it with gravel. A plastic check valve is recommended toprevent back-siphoning in case of power loss. see more...

Claire M.
I bought this air stone at PetSmart, and I love it! It's perfect for my betta tank. It works super well, and it was very cheap! It's also really cute, and my fish seems to love it! I would definitely buy this again, and definitely recommend it!
Cathy C.
It's cute and small enough for my 2 Gal betta tank and distributes small bubbles without disturbing the water column too much. It's very affordable and makes great decoration for any tank. I definitely recommend this to those with smaller tanks, or wish to have less water disturbance, or just a cute little figurine with function!