Top Fin Tropical Fish Flakes

by Top Fin

Top Fin Tropical Flakes Fish Food provides your fish with necessary protein, fat, fiber and vitamins to keep them healthy and lively. This nutritious food is made with real shrimp for a taste fish will find irresistible. Keep your aquatic pets in good health with Top Fin Tropical Flakes Fish Food. Made with real shrimp, this food delivers an appetizing flavor fish love while also providing protein, fat, fiber and vitamins to ensure a nutritious diet. Stabilized vitamin C adds to your pets' overall well-being, and the flakes will not cloud water, keeping your aquarium looking great. Formulated for tropical fish Made with real shrimp for a taste fish will love Provides protein, fat, fiber and vitamins to keep fish healthy Enhanced with stabilized vitamin C Will not cloud aquarium water Feed fish twice daily, not more than they can consume in 3 - 5 minutes Contains fish meal, ground brown rice, dried yeast, feeding oat meal, shrimp meal, wheat gluten, potato protein, fish oil, dehulled soybean meal, wheat flour, soybean oil, algae meal, lecithin, sorbitol, monobasic calcium phosphate, yeast extract, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), inositol, niacin, l-ascorbyl-2-phosphate (stabilized vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, a-tocopherol-acetate, riboflavin-5-phosphate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A palmitate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), manganese sulfate monohydrate, zinc sulfate monohydrate, ferrous sulfate monohydrate, cobalt nitrate hexahydrate, beta-carotene, annatto extract, blue no. 2 lake, red no. 3, yellow no. 5 lake and ethoxyquin (a preservative) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 44.0%, Crude Fat (min) 10.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 2.0%, Moisture (max) 6.0%, Phosphorus (min) 1.1%, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) (min) 360mg/kg

What kind of fish Can you use this food with?
Start your review of Top Fin Tropical Fish Flakes!
How would you rate this product?
Karin K.
Orlando, FL
Fish food, never gave it much thought, but always bought this brand. The fish don't complain,so...price 8s reasonable and easy to find at almost any pet store.
Allie T.
Fort Worth, TX
1,215 reviews
Works well and keeps my fishies nice and healthy. Doesn’t leave a disgusting residue in tank
Emily W.
I definitely prefer the pellets over the flakes. They tend to stick together and get clumpy. They usually leave a film on top of the tank, as well. However, Mr. Fishy seems to like the taste. 🐟
Alisa S.
Wilmington, Nc
I use to feed this to my guoramis, cichlids, and angelfish. They seemed go love it and it kept their colors vibrant!
Justine T.
My fish didn't love these flakes - but I liked that there was an abundance of them in the container and they were nice colors so that the fish could see them.
aaliyah R.
My pet fish adores it! I’ve tried other brands but this seems to be his favorite. It’s a great type of food to give to beta fish. The little guy seems to enjoy it so much. I am a repeating costumer for it and will definitely buy again!
Elaina T.
columbus , OH
it’s good fish food that all my tropical fish ate. it’s fairly cheap and lasts for a long time
Kenzie K.
coonrapids
I feed it to my fish daily. It likes it pretty good. It’s easy to crumble and get out of the container. I would improve this product by making the flakes smaller and I would recommend it to fish owners.
Katherine M.
Goldsboro, NC
Have some guppies and they pretty much eat it no complains about it pretty easy to use
Lesley M.
Truckee, CA
Great food for our fishies. The seem to love it and it helps them thrive! We have been feeding our daughters fish this food for 2 years now and they are all still alive!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...