BY TOP FIN

Safely remove your fish from your aquarium with this fish net, made from soft polyester fibers. When it comes time to clean your tank, use this Top Fin Fish Net to gently remove your fish from the aquarium. The polyester fiber netting and durable plastic and wire construction allow long-lasting use. Use to remove fish from your aquarium easily when it's time to clean Made from wire, plastic and polyester fibers for long-lasting use Available in 4", 6" and 8" sizes Available in blue *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

Los Angeles
Thank goodness for this fish net - it is solid, reliable, and does the job. It's gentle with the fish and doesn't injure them when I am transferring them so that I can clean their tank. Mine personally lasted me years and I never bought another!
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
There isn't much to say about a fish net, but this one does the trick. It is easy to hold and the netting is sturdy. I was always able to use this to remove our fish with ease, and to put them back into their tank afterwards. I would recommend this to other fish owners.
naf C.
This is quite cheap and very handy when changing the water from the aquarium. It is strong too and holds the fish well into it. I bought it from Walmart and it lasted me as long as the fish lasted. It is definitely a good value. It is gentle with the fish as well, meaning that it doesn't hurt the soft fish in any way. Recommend it.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
This works easy to remove the fish in and out of the aquarium without having to touch or harm the fish. This is a durable net that works well and last you for a long time. It is not expensive either.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Our pet beta fish has his tank cleaned at least once a week and this net always makes me feel like I can safely transfer him into a bowl during cleaning! Seems like the safest and most gentle way to clean his tank and keep him happy!
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Had one of these for my goldfish whenever I'd need to clean his tank and place him into another space. It does get the job done but of course my fish would squirm around so it's kind of difficult.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
This comes in very handy specially when having to clean out the fish bowl. I would simply grab this and take my little Betta out. I like that you are able to bend the handle to make it work for your needs. I would recommend this is move your little creatures.
Katie C.
Dallas, TX
I've had this net ever since I bought my first fish. I got it at my local pet store and it was around $3.00 USD if my memory is correct. No ripping or testing of the net and as every fish owner needs one, this one is as good as they come.
Fallon D.
gravel switch, ky
I have one of these nets and I like it quite well. It's a fish net so not a lot to say really but the net is soft which is good for delicate fish. The mesh netting has small holes so no fish slips through. The handle is a nice length for smaller tanks, such as 5-20 gallons, but a longer handle would be nice for larger tanks.
Natalie G.
This really comes in handy when having to clean a tank. I bought mine at PetSmart and it was an affordable price, not expensive. It does its job well, obviously don't use this if you have more of an aggressive fish because they can actually break it (I had a Cichlid do that). So just keep that in mind.
Los Angeles
Any wild fish-escaping-tank stories?
Los Angeles
Any wild fish-escaping-tank stories?