BY TOP FIN

Decorative plastic plants for your aquarium. Made exclusively for PetSmart! Features: Adds beauty to your aquarium Provides necessary shelter for shy and territorial fish Won't fade in water Safe and non-toxic Available in assorted colors, please allow us to choose for you. see more...

Rachel K.
I have these in my tank and they look great. They are so cute in the barrel and go perfect with my decor have not had any issues with them.
Zahra K.
West Way, Bradford
These plants are the best ones to put in your tank as they are artificial. Earlier I have got real plants to put in the tank and my fishes ate them all. I would rather buy the artificial ones than buying the real one. I would highly recommend this.
MELISSA S.
these look cute for a tank but keep in mind they're pretty sharp. I have a half moon betta, his fins are very big and this seemed to shred his fins a bit so I had to take it out. Probably better for other little fishies haha
Nicole R.
HARTLEPOOL, HARTLEPOOL
U have these in my tank and if I'm honest the are nice to look at but the quality of them are not very good xcc
dunja A.
We have much of this decorative things. Looks very good in our paradise but u have to change often. Clean up