BY TOP FIN #28 in Fish Food

Made with high quality fish protein Available in small, medium and large sizes By Top Fin-a PetSmart exclusive brand! A nutritious daily diet with color enhancers to brighten naturalcoloration and essential vitamins to ensure lively behavior andresistence to disease. Unique floating and sinking pellet mix tofeed top middle and bottom feeding Cichlid species at the sametime. Formulated for optimal digestibility and with Vitamin C topromote growth. Small pellets are designed specifically forjuvenile or small Cichlids, medium pellets for medium to largeCichlids, and large pellets for large Cichlids. Ingredients: Wheat flour, fish meal, wheat gluten, potato protein, corn glutenmeal, corn starch, shrimp meal, dried yeast, dehulled soybean meal, wheat germ meal, soybean oil, feeding oat meal, monobasic calciumphosphate, lecithin, algae meal, l-lysine monohydrochloride, yeastextract, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), inositol, a-tocopherol-acetate, niacin, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin c),riboflavin-5-phosphate, d-calcium pantothenate, thiaminemononitrate, choline chloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin apalmitate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, folic acid, biotin, cyanocobalamin, cholecalciferol, manganese sulfate monohydrate, zinc sulfate monohydrate, ferrous sulfate monohydrate, cobaltnitrate hexahydrate. Color includes: Beta-carotene, annattoextract, canthaxanthin, iron oxide red. Ethoxyquin and citric acidboth used as preservatives. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 43.0% Crude Fat (min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 9.0% Phosphorus (min) 0.7% Vitamin C (min) 345 mg/kg Feeding Instructions: Some settling may occur. Shake package gently before each use. Feedfish twice daily, not more than they can consume in 3-5minutes. 2.01 see more...

Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
When we had our large tank, we had about 8 cichlids who loved this food. It was easy to find in the store and the price was not bad. I found that the cichlids ate this food right when we would drop it into the tank, so that is always a plus! I would definitely purchase this again.
Marissa M.
When I had my Beta fish I used this food to feed it and it seemed to really enjoy the small pellets. The bottle lasts soo long since you only need to put 3-4 pellets in a day so you definitely get your money worth!
Nicole B.
Copley , OH
my cichlids really like this food! it makes their colors really show and they seem happier and it fills them up faster
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Awesome cichlid pellets. My fish love these pellets and I do too, because they are very affordable. Great product.
Robin E.
Kirkland Lake, ON
Great for my south american cichlids. there colors ate thriving and it separates well so the fish don't fight over the food
Meghan L.
I know this is bad, but I am addicted to these! High protein and low carb. But I do have to wonder if these are GF? I get an upset tummy after indulging and I am deathly allergic to gluten.