Top Fin Bettascene Aquarium

by Top Fin

Top Fin Bettascene Aquarium is molded out of durable crystal clear resin. It includes a removable Betta divider that can be used to house two male Bettas or removed to house one. The colorful hood is specular and is available in white. The compact, corner design allows Bettascene to fit anywhere. Includes: Aquarium, Betta Divider, Hood Used For: Betta Fish Tank Size: .94 gallon Installation Type: Desktop Color: Clear Shape: Rectangle Dimensions: 10"L x 7"W x 8"H Material: Resin

Would this be a good hospital tank, easy to dose with medicines?
Start your review of Top Fin Bettascene Aquarium!
How would you rate this product?
Arlene O.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Purchased at: PetSmart
I purchased one of these at PetSmart due to the price, i am now on my third tank. The filter does not work well at first I thought maybe i got a bad tank with a bad filter, so thanks to PetSmart return policy (WHICH I LOVE!) i exchanged it for another one. Same thing. Then finally decided to up the gallons and i got a 3.5 gallon tank from too fin. So far so good but i have noticed the filter making occasional sputtering noises, not just on that tank my other 3 gallon tank which hold our crabs and shrimp is making the same sound. I think the tanks are OK... they’re cheaply made but if you’re trying to get a good sturdy tank for a nice aquarium setting.. i would say splurge on the glass tanks and buy a power filter on the side, and build it from scratch.
RaeLynn T.
Easington
TOO SMALL! Bettas need 5 gallons to really live happy lives. They need heated water with a filter and caves for them to hide in which this tank cannot properly provide. Stop buying these and be more responsible if you’re going to own a fish
Ashley V.
Council Blfs, IA
I purchased one of these tanks and I heard that the filters were really low flow and good for better and it does actually work really nice I also love the shape of it it’s super cute I would remake it recommend it to anybody getting a small tank for their kids.
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
This tank allows algae to grow quickly and the water can get cold. My betta was not moving around very much and I would have to take some water out and heat it and my betta would move around a lot when I heated some of the water. I ended up upgrading to air filtered 1 gallon tank and got a heater for it and my fish loves it. I've never heard of the brand but some people who had it before really liked it.
Taberah B.
Love this tank for my betta he is heathy and happy. It is much better than the small cup the stores leave them in for who knows how long .
Jenn P.
Malone, NY
This is a terrible product. Bettas need heated aquariums to live healthy and full lives. To do that you need at least 2.5 gallons of water to use a heater with safely. This product is not sufficient and is cruel.