Pets & AnimalsFishTop Fin
Top Fin Betta Aquarium Heater size: 20W

Top Fin® Betta Aquarium Heater size: 20W

by Top Fin

Our Top Fin Betta Tank Heater is fully submersible in water and has a LED indicator which turns orange while heating and green at temperature. Preset temperature is 77° F (25° C) (+/- 1°). Features: Fully submersible Includes: 1 Betta Tank Heater 2 Suction Cups Intended For: Betta Tanks up to 2.5 Gallons Material(s): Plastic Color: Black Product Dimensions: 3.5 in L x 1.5 in W Additional Information: Instruction Guide Caution: Do not run dry. To avoid injury, follow safety instructions in the enclosed instruction guide. Size: 20W.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Top Fin® Betta Aquarium Heater size: 20W!
How would you rate this product?
Zana S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Top Fin® Betta Aquarium Heater size: 20W uploaded by Zana S.
At first look, you would think this heater couldn’t possibly work but it actually works really well! I brought a thermometer to make sure it worked and sure enough, it does heat the water to 78 degrees which is perfect for my Betta.
Marbella O.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have one of this for my beta fish ..iit's great. Product for small aquarium .yes it's affordable on any store. I will say if u have a beta i recommended yes they do enjoy it on the wintee they really need it.

Looking for your answer?