BY TOP FIN

Sinking wafers formulated especially for tropical bottom feeders such as plecostomus, catfish and loaches. Made exclusively for PetSmart. Top Fin Algae Thins are rich in the spirulina algae that tropical bottom feeders crave, along with stabilized vitamin C for disease resistance and overall good health. Designed for easy feeding and consumption. Simply drop one or more wafers to the bottom of the tank daily. Ingredients: Fish meal, dehulled soybean meal, wheat flour, wheat germ meal, corn gluten, feeding oat meal, potato protein, shrimp meal, dried yeast, algae meal, agar-agar, wheat gluten, monobasic calcium phosphate, lecithin, l-lysine monohydrochloride, soybean oil, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), inositol, niacin, a-tocopherol-acetate, riboflavin-5-phosphate, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), choline chloride, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, cyanocobalamin, cholecalciferol, manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, cobalt sulfate, artificial colors, blue 2 lake, yellow 5 lake, ethoxyquin and citric acid both as preservatives. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 44.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 9.0% Phosphorus (min) 1.4% Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min) 94 mg 1.5oz see more...

Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
This is what I feed my popcorn Bottom Feeders and they love it I put 2 in the tank because I actually have four of them and it dissolves on the bottom of the tank and they enjoy it and love it one of the ladies at Petco or PetSmart sorry they recommended it and I've been using it ever since really good
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
We have been through many algae water brands and sizes. These are perfect for our two dwarf plecosin our 55 gallon and the other fish that nibble on them too. We have nerite and ramshorn snails in that tank and our 20 gallon and our snails really enjoy these too. They care small enough that even the snails can nibble on them easily.They instantly and stay together very well once submerged. It's small enough for the Pleco to comfortably eat and have found he eats much more and better since we switched to these small ones. We use to have to cut the large wafers down which made a mess or we would lose pieces of the water on the floor and stepping on them later didn't feel great. These go in the tank as a whole so we don't deal with that either anymore. This is the wafer we will stick with a because it's what they will eat
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
I use these to feed my blue mystery snail once a week. The rest of the time she eats the algae and missed food in my Betta's tank. These are best used when soaked for a couple of hours. I leave my snail in a cup with water from the aquarium and a dissolved pellet for about 24 hours.
miriam R.
N Providence, RI
I love using these Wafers for my catfish and other bottom feeder fish, my only issue is that if you do put too many in it will mess up your water it promotes algae.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Really great algae thins. My fish love them. They are very affordable and easy to use. Don't over feed your fish.
Victoria W.
Kitchener, ON
My ivory snail seems to eat this eventually, takes it a bit of time before eating it. By the time the snail gets around to eating it the algae thin has turned to mush at the bottom of the tank. I’m not sure if it’s the formula or what.