Top Fin® 3.5 Gallon Enchant Aquarium uploaded by Heidi P.Top Fin® 3.5 Gallon Enchant Aquarium uploaded by Samantha C.

BY TOP FIN

Create an enchanted underwater world for your fish in this Top Fin Enchant Aquarium. This sturdy aquarium makes feeding easy with a convenient feeding door on the hood, and creates a beautiful atmosphere courtesy of a color-changing LED fixture with a control button. Only at PetSmart. Features: Multi color LED with control button; Hood with convenient feeding door Includes: 1 Tank; 2 Top Fin "Element" filter cartridges; Top Fin "Element" filter Intended For: Fish Material: Plastic Color: Black Size: 3.5 US GAL (13.2 L); 12.2 in L x 8.3 in W x 12.3 in H (30.9 x 21 x 31.2cm) Instructions: Place aquarium on a stable, sturdy surface away from heat, cold and direct sunlight. Use an aquarium heater, if needed, to maintain stable water temperatures. Choose your favorite color gravel, or mix or match. Condition water during set up and each water change. Water testing, water conditioner, and bacteria starter are keys to success. Let water sit for 4 hours before introducing fish. Compliment your personal style and provide shelter for your fish. Feed your fish with the appropriate type and amount of food. Caution: Choose the appropriate quantity of compatible fish. Thoroughly rinse gravel and decor. Do not use soap or detergent as they may harm fish. Size: Large. see more...

Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This is my second aquarium I have purchased, and I really like it and am thinking about purchasing another for another betta. It looks super sleep with black gravel, and my betta is very happy in here.
The filter on it is great in the sense that it doesn't bother my guy at all, so no filter baffle needed. I have only had this tank for 3 weeks, and the filter is starting to buzz. I hope that it just needs some cleaning and nothing is wrong with it.
I did knock off a star for a couple other reasons. The light on it is not strong enough to grow plants like my other tank, but it is enough to keep low maintenence plants green.
Also, it bothers me how the light is on the hood, because there is no light when you do a water change.
It also has 2 separate plugs for the filter and the light, which isn't so good if you're short on plugs, but it is nice so I can turn the filter off during water changes and still have the light on the hood (which i have to hold over the tank anyway)

Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
I currently have the 2.5 gallon tank. Im more than satisfied with it. I have had it for 6 months it was made with care. There were no cracks or leaks of the tank. It comes with the tank itself, stand,  little filter and filter pad. The filter is surprisingly quiet, which is important to me i keep aquatic frogs in this aquarium and they dont like vibrations or loud noises tyat cause vibrations. I also dont like noisy products. The frogs seem to love it. Live plants grow in it well. I replaces the filter for sponge for more surface area for beneficial bacteria to grow. Over all happy with this little tank. I keep nano tanks in general so this one was a score.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I received this tank as a gift in December, and I love it! I had my betta fish in a large bowl for about 5 months which was difficult because of the constant water changes and stress that would put on him. He has adapted very well to this tank. There is a nice amount of space for swimming as well as area to put plants. The filter keeps the water very clean, and I can barely hear it. The only downfall is that my betta does not seem to like the colored lights it comes with so I don't really use it, but all fish are different! Would definitely recommend this tank!