Top Dawg Pet Supplies Super Pet Silent Spinner Wheel Giant uploaded by ѕαℓℓу ℓ.Top Dawg Pet Supplies Super Pet Silent Spinner Wheel Giant uploaded by Meadow G.Top Dawg Pet Supplies Super Pet Silent Spinner Wheel Giant uploaded by Uuganzaya M.

BY TOP DAWG PET SUPPLIES

The Silent Spinner is a wonderful, whisper-quiet workout wheel for hamsters, mice, and gerbils. This patented ball bearing technology makes these wheels super-silent - perfect for bedroom cages! The Silent Spinner can be either free-standing or attached directly to any wire cage. Made from high-quality plastic, the running surface is safe and comfortable for your furry friend's feet. Size: Gaint 30cm (12") - For chinchillas, rats and other small animals Regular 16.5cm (6.5") - For hamsters mice and gerbils Mini 11.5cm (4.5") - For dawrf hamsters, mice or other small animals This wheel comes in red, green, blue or purple. Your colour will be selected at random, if you have a prefered colour please call us on 0113 2797474 and we will be happy to help. see more...

Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Bought this "silent" wheel a while back, and it's not so silent. My chins run constantly and this thing actually makes quite a bit of noise.
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
I have the smaller silent wheel for my hedgehog ... Definitely need this one for my hedgie as the smaller one is almost to small lol
Jordan H.
Favorite wheel I have two and I love them both! Very silent and my pets love them there easy to spin and everything!!
Ash K.
I'm in love with the construction of this wheel there really is no cons to it! It's very quiet
Kaylah J.
I use this product for my 3 mice and they are obsessed with it although it makes a lot of noise I have found a way to have it make next to no noise at all, usually after cleaning out the tank I get blue tack and stick it to the bottom of the tank ,this is very helpful because they are no longer able to move it around and it makes really no noise at all which means a peaceful sleep for me :)
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC
Yes, it's BIG (well it does say it's 12 inches!) however when our hamster seemed to be outgrowning her smaller wheel I went on the search for this one and even thought they are expensive they are SO worth the cost! Totally silent!! which when your pet is in the room with you is SO important I can't even say it enough.
The one thing I would recommend to the company is PLEASE make an in between size...you would sell a gazillion of them! :D
Amber E.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Out of every wheel out there I would say this is the quietest but it is far far far from silent. My hedgehog squeaks on this wheel all night.