Add a Photo

By TOP DAWG PET SUPPLIES
The Silent Spinner is a wonderful, whisper-quiet workout wheel for hamsters, mice, and gerbils. This patented ball bearing technology makes these wheels super-silent - perfect for bedroom cages! The Silent Spinner can be either free-standing or attached directly to any wire cage. Made from high-quality plastic, the running surface is safe and comfortable for your furry friend's feet. Size: Gaint 30cm (12") - For chinchillas, rats and other small animals Regular 16.5cm (6.5") - For hamsters mice and gerbils Mini 11.5cm (4.5") - For dawrf hamsters, mice or other small animals This wheel comes in red, green, blue or purple. Your colour will be selected at random, if you have a prefered colour please call us on 0113 2797474 and we will be happy to help.
Photo (1)
Heather R.
Heather R.
Oxford, OH

Every other wheel I've ever tried has squeaked so bad I'd have to take it out at night. where this one isn't completely silent, but its so much better than the other ones I have purchased.
K. s.
K. s.
Columbus, OH

I love mine, it seems like now I have to try and listen for the wheel spinning, its very easy to clean and you can install it two different ways depending on how you have your cage set up
Kirren C.
Kirren C.
Antioch, TN

It's much quieter than other wheels (though not exactly silent). It also doesn't have gaps like the metal kind, which can lead to feet and tails getting caught and injured. My rats love it and use it constantly! The fact that it's plastic also means it's easy to clean and disinfect, and won't rust like the metal kind! I love this thing!!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Butler, PA

I am so satified with this product. I bought one of these wheels for my rats a few weeks ago and they absolutely love it! These wheels are better for small animals since the wire cage ones can cause injury and the wheel is silent so I don't even hear my rats run on it. I would recommend this type of wheel to anyone that is thinking about getting one for their pet!

Join Now