Add a Photo

By TOP DAWG PET SUPPLIES
The Silent Spinner is a wonderful, whisper-quiet workout wheel for hamsters, mice, and gerbils. This patented ball bearing technology makes these wheels super-silent - perfect for bedroom cages! The Silent Spinner can be either free-standing or attached directly to any wire cage. Made from high-quality plastic, the running surface is safe and comfortable for your furry friend's feet. Size: Gaint 30cm (12") - For chinchillas, rats and other small animals Regular 16.5cm (6.5") - For hamsters mice and gerbils Mini 11.5cm (4.5") - For dawrf hamsters, mice or other small animals This wheel comes in red, green, blue or purple. Your colour will be selected at random, if you have a prefered colour please call us on 0113 2797474 and we will be happy to help.
Photo (1)
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
Hastings, NE

The giant silent spinner is 12 inches and is very bulky. It is also pricey; however, it does work well for syrian hamsters and mine really seem to enjoy it. (:
Heather R.
Heather R.
Oxford, OH

Every other wheel I've ever tried has squeaked so bad I'd have to take it out at night. where this one isn't completely silent, but its so much better than the other ones I have purchased.
K. s.
K. s.
Columbus, OH

I love mine, it seems like now I have to try and listen for the wheel spinning, its very easy to clean and you can install it two different ways depending on how you have your cage set up
Dolly M.
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC

Yes, it's BIG (well it does say it's 12 inches!) however when our hamster seemed to be outgrowning her smaller wheel I went on the search for this one and even thought they are expensive they are SO worth the cost! Totally silent!! which when your pet is in the room with you is SO important I can't even say it enough.
The one thing I would recommend to the company is PLEASE make an in between size...you would sell a gazillion of them! :D

Join Now