Add a Photo

By TOP DAWG PET SUPPLIES
The Silent Spinner is a wonderful, whisper-quiet workout wheel for hamsters, mice, and gerbils. This patented ball bearing technology makes these wheels super-silent - perfect for bedroom cages! The Silent Spinner can be either free-standing or attached directly to any wire cage. Made from high-quality plastic, the running surface is safe and comfortable for your furry friend's feet. Size: Gaint 30cm (12") - For chinchillas, rats and other small animals Regular 16.5cm (6.5") - For hamsters mice and gerbils Mini 11.5cm (4.5") - For dawrf hamsters, mice or other small animals This wheel comes in red, green, blue or purple. Your colour will be selected at random, if you have a prefered colour please call us on 0113 2797474 and we will be happy to help.
Photo (1)
Dolly M.
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC

Yes, it's BIG (well it does say it's 12 inches!) however when our hamster seemed to be outgrowning her smaller wheel I went on the search for this one and even thought they are expensive they are SO worth the cost! Totally silent!! which when your pet is in the room with you is SO important I can't even say it enough.
The one thing I would recommend to the company is PLEASE make an in between size...you would sell a gazillion of them! :D
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA

It is very good wheel but there are some duds. First I ordered it from amazon prime but it didn't spin well. It will spin first but it stops middle of it. My hamster tried so hard to spin few times but didn't work. So I returned it. Few days ago I visited petco and got new one I personally checked it before I got it. It spins very well and very easy. My hamster and I love it.
Madeline H.
Madeline H.

I use this for my 4 pet rats. Only one of them actually uses it, and always at night. This thing is by no means silent. It doesn't squeak like other metal wheels, but it does make quite a bit of noise. I like that I can attach it to the bars of the cage, that way the rats cannot move it around. Easy to clean.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Oxford, OH

Every other wheel I've ever tried has squeaked so bad I'd have to take it out at night. where this one isn't completely silent, but its so much better than the other ones I have purchased.
Aubree S.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR

This is the best wheel money can buy!! This wheel has little to no noise produced no matter how much your little furry friend runs. This is a must have for any small rodent.
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
Hastings, NE

The giant silent spinner is 12 inches and is very bulky. It is also pricey; however, it does work well for syrian hamsters and mine really seem to enjoy it. (:
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK

I have the smaller silent wheel for my hedgehog ... Definitely need this one for my hedgie as the smaller one is almost to small lol
Jordan H.
Jordan H.

Favorite wheel I have two and I love them both! Very silent and my pets love them there easy to spin and everything!!
Ash K.
Ash K.

I'm in love with the construction of this wheel there really is no cons to it! It's very quiet
Heather S.
Heather S.
Butler, PA

I am so satified with this product. I bought one of these wheels for my rats a few weeks ago and they absolutely love it! These wheels are better for small animals since the wire cage ones can cause injury and the wheel is silent so I don't even hear my rats run on it. I would recommend this type of wheel to anyone that is thinking about getting one for their pet!

Join Now