BY OPI #2 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Top Coat # NT T30 OPI 0.5 oz Nail Polish Women see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
Hands down, favorite top coat ever. This top coat always brings out the color of the nail polish and leaves it with a nice shiny finish. The shine lasts for about two weeks at least before it starts to look dull.

I would definitely say this top coat helps out with chipping, but obviously it can’t completely eliminate it. It also tends to help with breakage if my nails.

Another great factor is that it doesn’t tend to bubble too much. As long as you let the nail polish underneath dry before application.
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Joanna W.
Saint Michael, MN
OMG THIS IS HONESTLY LIKE MY GO TO TOP COAT AND ONE THAT I’LL ALWAYS GO BACK TO USING. IT ALLOWS MY POLISH TO STAY PUT AND NOT CHIP AS FAST LIKE IF I DIDN’T HAVE IT ON. IT LASTS FOR A LONG TIME AND IS DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY. THERE IS A CHEMICAL SMELL BUT IT WON’T BE BOTHERSOME AT ALL BECAUSE ALL POLISHES DO.
ruth g.
Palestine
I love this top coat. It isn't streaky or too thick. It dries in a reasonable amount if time, about ten minutes for it to totally dry. I also love the fact that it keeps my manicure from chipping or flaking for at least a week, and I have my hands in water a lot! If you're needing a good top coat I highly suggest buying this one, you'll be glad you did.
Caitlin S.
Grovetown, GA
Just like all of the OPI nail polishes that I have tried, the top coat is amazing! It leaves your nails feeling strong and it is very easy to apply! I know when I put this on top of my nail color that it will protect the bottom coat of polish and leave my nails looking great for weeks!
LeighAnn H.
This is a great top coat nail polish. OPI is a little on the expensive side, but worth the price. This nail polish costs evenly and dries quickly. I would recommend this top coat nail polish to anyone leading a fast lifestyle and who doesn’t have time to wait for your nails to dry!
Shelby W.
OPI is the only polish I will use. This is the only brand I even care to look at. The colors are endless and the names are just as fabulous as the actual polish. Over the taupe is the holy grail of nail polish. It will never go out of style! Love love love OPI!!
Marion N.
I hate top coats because I always feel like they dilute the colors rather than making them stronger. However, this top coat is definitely different compared to competitors. It’s leave your nail shiny and doesn’t alter the color if you use the right amount. Helps keep your homemade manicure longer as well.
Jacquelyn D.
I have had this same bottle of top coat for 3 years, and it is still going strong. It really lasts and protects nails better than other brands. My only problem is that it picks up the color of the nail polish it is covering and transfers it to the bottle.
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
The absolute best Top Coat ever! It dries fast and makes any manicure look amazing.  It is moderately priced but I think it is a great value for the product it is.  I do find if not used regularly that it can get thick and that effects quality.  I would recommend to others.