BY OPI #1 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Top Coat # NT T30 OPI 0.5 oz Nail Polish Women see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
Hands down, favorite top coat ever. This top coat always brings out the color of the nail polish and leaves it with a nice shiny finish. The shine lasts for about two weeks at least before it starts to look dull.

I would definitely say this top coat helps out with chipping, but obviously it can’t completely eliminate it. It also tends to help with breakage if my nails.

Another great factor is that it doesn’t tend to bubble too much. As long as you let the nail polish underneath dry before application.
Gabriela G.
Lubbock, TX
I walk around barefoot everywhere around my house, so naturally i need something that can take the wear on my toenails. This stuff is amazing! Very professionally made, works better than any top coat I’ve ever used and makes it easy to wear a polish three times as long as i would be able to without it. Love it and would totally recommend to others! It takes a little bit to dry but i just paint them and get on my phone and it makes the time fly by.
Lauren M.
Absolutely love the OPI brand polish. The nail salons I go to all use this brand. When I got married, I was able to pick out a fun color (along with it’s fun name) and tell all my bridesmaids to use it. They were all able to find the exact color at their local nail salon or a local store. It’s a well known brand with a well known polish. ❤️
Yamile O.
Estero, FL
This top coat is my favorite by far. It gives you that just “manicured and pedicured” nails look. The one down fall,m is the drying rate. It takes quite a while for the polish to dry up so make sure you aren’t doing anything else for an hour or so. But the longevity is amazing. My nail polish lasts so long when I apply this top coat.
Kaley V.
Henderson, KY
OPI is the best brand i’ve come across & has stayed the best in my opinion for years. It’s a thick coat so i don’t need so many layers & tends to stay on my nails longer than any other brand i have ever tried. This can be more expensive that some brands but it’s well worth it. no one likes to have to keep reapplying their polish.
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
OPI Nail Lacquer I only use OPI! It lasts the longest especially when used with the base coat and top coat. Other brands chip and peel within a day of applying. With OPI I usually can go 5-7 days before it starts chipping. I’m obsessive about my manicure so the first sign of a chip it all has to come off.
Joanna W.
Saint Michael, MN
OMG THIS IS HONESTLY LIKE MY GO TO TOP COAT AND ONE THAT I’LL ALWAYS GO BACK TO USING. IT ALLOWS MY POLISH TO STAY PUT AND NOT CHIP AS FAST LIKE IF I DIDN’T HAVE IT ON. IT LASTS FOR A LONG TIME AND IS DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY. THERE IS A CHEMICAL SMELL BUT IT WON’T BE BOTHERSOME AT ALL BECAUSE ALL POLISHES DO.
Esther K.
Brooklyn, NY
This top coat change everything within seconds. This is a very clear shiny top coat that last very long! In addition, this dry very quickly. However i wish it had a thicker brush rather than a thinner brush, since over time the thinner it is the faster it gets mess up. This product is available in any drug store.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I like using this top coat when I’m in between colors, for instance, when I just want my nails to look polished with no color until I decide my next color to paint my finger nails. It’s very shiny and when going from a red tint to another color it helps my nails have a break from being tinted.
Morgan A.
['Cedarville', 'OH'], OH
OPI Top Coat is one of my favorites for finishing off a great nail look! It goes on smooth, not sticky, and gives a great shine to finish off your color or design. I know many professionals that use this top coat and love it as well! It dries fairly quickly so you can get on with your daily life!