Top Chews Chicken & Apple Recipe Sausages, Natural Dog Treats uploaded by Charissa D.Top Chews Chicken & Apple Recipe Sausages, Natural Dog Treats uploaded by Sienna F.Top Chews Chicken & Apple Recipe Sausages, Natural Dog Treats uploaded by Sarah B.

BY TOP CHEWS

Sienna F.
My dogs love these. I have 3, a Great Dane, a Pomeranian/yorkipoo mix, and a cockalier spaniel mix. They all enjoy this treats and they don’t upset their stomachs. I love that I can tear them into smaller pieces that work better for the difference in size between all three of my fur babies. My dogs love them so much they’ll steal them from the cabinet if it’s left open or just sit there and wait for us to give them a treat. I’ve had no problems with these treats with any of my dogs so if you’re looking for a good treat, then this is the brand for you!
Sarah B.
Kent, OH
Love these treats!! My dog loves these fun treats! As a golden retriever rescue, and she can have three a day- and she does! They are affordable, delicious and healthy, and I love the fact that they are completely sourced in the USA ✌️
Charissa D.
These were a great deal at costco. Simba loves the taste! They are little patties that are softer to chew,and they don't smell bad either
Samantha S.
Antioch, CA
Good treat. Has a lot of treats in the bag. My dog enjoys it. He is a small dog. My dog is a bichon frise