BY TOP CHEF

This officially licensed two-piece knife set will have you cutting like the pros. Like those used on Bravo s top-rated Top Chef program, these knives feature an ice-tempered stainless steel blade with precision cut sharpened cutting edge, hollow ground to reduce sticking and a full steel handle with seamless bonded and polished bolsters. see more...

• How do these match up against the nicer knifes? When I see a bran...1 Answers
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
These knives such. They do not stay sharp. The only knives I will use are cutco. I hate the people but I love the product.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
If you like good, sharp kitchen knives that will last then you should try these out.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I don't care for this product, they say that they don't rust but they do. They don't stay sharp for long, and nothing is guaranteed. I will stick with my other product that I like better. Thumbs down
aileena jeane s.
ormoc city, leyte, philippines
This would be nice one some sharp pieces of knives on my mom's kitchen especially when I'm cooking a dish when i hold this kind of knives...like I'm the one of the contestants of master chef..lol...it's kinda great because it doesn't rust because it's stainless steel...
ASHLEY H.
Tampa, FL
How do these match up against the nicer knifes? When I see a brand like this, I don't feel like the quality comes with it.