Top Chef 5 Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set - Portable, 1 ea

by Top Chef

This Officially Licensed Five-Piece Knife Set Will Have You Cutting Like the Pros Ice-tempered x30cr13 stainless steel blades with precision sharpened cutting edge 3 Hollow ground to reduce sticking 6 Full steel handle with seamless bonded polished bolsters non-slip surface 7 Laser etched Top Chef logo on each knife This officially licensed five-piece knife set will have you cutting like the pros. Like those used on Bravo s top-rated Top Chef program, these knives feature an ice-tempered stainless steel blade with precision cut sharpened cutting edge, hollow ground to reduce sticking and a full steel handle with seamless bonded and polished bolsters. Includes carrying case. Dimensions: 7 inch Santoku Knife: Blade Length: 7 Handle Length: 4.8 Overall: 11.8 x .6 x 1.85 2 5 inch Satoku Knife: Blade Length: 5 Handle Length: 4.5 Overall: 9.5 x .4 x 1.18 3 3.5 inch Pari

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Top Chef 5 Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set - Portable, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.
No Special Diet