Top Care Total Moisture Moisturizing Body Lotion (Case of 12) uploaded by Krista P.Top Care Total Moisture Moisturizing Body Lotion (Case of 12) uploaded by Noelia v.

BY TOP CARE

• Dónde la puedo conseguir en República Dominicana ?1 Answers
Luisa F.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Económica, huele rico, uso perfecto para los doctores como yo que lo usamos entre pacientes, lo puedes conseguir en cualquier supermercado o farmacia
Christina N.
Long Is City, NY
I lotion every night and I tend to use Vaseline line for lotion. I like the way it feels and it doesn't have a strong scent.
Becca W.
Buffalo, NY
Have been using for years. Cheaper than dove, and works just as well. I lotion every time I shower, and it lasts pretty long
Allie S.
Missoula, MT
I have a huge bottle of this because I can't get enough of it. I use this after I shower and my skin always feels so nice.
Nicualy Isuane M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Muy buena. Deja la piel suave, la humecta e hidrata. No es la primera que busco, pero si es una de las que escogería.
Kelsey G.
Dunmore, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great product by a great brand. i will always buy this stuff!! keeps you feeling fresh and moisturized.
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
I love this lotion. I put it on my hands and feet before I go to bed. nice mild scent that doesn't overpower.
nakiya p.
Milton, FL
So light weight doesn't feel heavy doesn't clog pores and blends in fast amazing for dry skin
Krista P.
This works great. it smells good and leaves my skin soft. the price is great too
Eloise M.
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Strong hydration. Long lasting action. I use it every time I shower. The price is affordable. The cream is not thick. The smell is soft.
Dahiana G.
santo domingo
Dónde la puedo conseguir en República Dominicana ?