Top Care Super Jumbo Size Cotton Balls (Case of 24)

by Top Care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Top Care Super Jumbo Size Cotton Balls (Case of 24)!
How would you rate this product?
Austin , TX
Love theses, use them for my makeup and keep some in a container on my vanity. 😊
Puerto Rico
Cotton balls are the many thing you can use for anything like removing makeup taking your nail polish off and many more things it us obviously affordable and simple to use I recommend if you like to take your makeup with soft cottons
Doral, FL
I get this cotton because it does not feel synthetic, it feels super soft, it helps me to make up and apply the tonic, the price is super good and the quality too, I will continue using it.
Santo Domingo
They are soft and have many cottons. the price in relation to quality, I consider it acceptable. I almost always use them to cleanse and remove my nail polish.
Fulton
Jumbo size!! Perfect for me. Now i dont have to spill nail remover all over my floor. This cotton balls are my main.
santo domingo
Top Care Super Jumbo Size Cotton Balls (Case of 24) uploaded by Dahiana G.
It's like all the women need, in moment you gonna remove your make up, the material is really good soon just used

Looking for your answer?