Top Care Super Jumbo Size Cotton Balls (Case of 24)

by Top Care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Top Care Super Jumbo Size Cotton Balls (Case of 24)!
How would you rate this product?
Mentor, OH
I use these cotton balls all the time! Makeup removal, nail polish removal, and so much more. They are inexpensive, large and they tend not to leave extra cotton strands, especially when doing a manicure. Which could be a huge deal breaker! Would suggest to everyone!
I still used these when applying toner every day, and very rarely the strings of cotton get string and pull away from the cotton itself, but other than that, they work get for applying liquid to your face and body
Oceanside
I wish these were bigger but they’re still better than the regular size. I love the affordability of these cotton balls and I love every top care product I use.
Springtown, TX
2,598 reviews
It is nice to have a product like this in a stockpile as they really seem to go bad. The top care jumbo size cotton balls are affordable, as well.
Deland, FL
Cotton balls are good just for about anything. Whether it's make up removal or nail polish remover. They're also good for arts and crafts.
Salinas, CA
I used for halloween makeup and i say its a good quality and i would buy again if i had to but it can be messy to especially with latex
Great! Nice big fluffy cotton balls! Can't complain about that. Next time I will buy my cotton balls from Ulta. Rack up those points!
West des moines
Top Care Super Jumbo Size Cotton Balls (Case of 24) uploaded by Emily S.
Good price at hyvee for value of cotton balls. I got them in convinence though so of course you can get them cheaper anywhere else.
Hampton Bays , NY
I love these cotton balls! are super useful to remove the makeup, to remove the enamel of the nails etc I recommend them very much
Perkiomenvlle, PA
As good as any other brand. They are multifunctional and the perfect size. I use them for my nails and even for crafting projects.

Looking for your answer?