Top Care Super Jumbo Size Cotton Balls (Case of 24) uploaded by Skylar L.Top Care Super Jumbo Size Cotton Balls (Case of 24) uploaded by Dahiana G.

BY TOP CARE

Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
I love cotton balls, they could be used for just about anything. They are gentle on your skin, and easy and quick to use. They are effective you have to use a couple but a big bag is affordable and worth it, only if you use cotton balls though!
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
These are the best for removing my nail polish. I usually only use about 1-2 and they get the job done. They are supper soft. They can also be good for using them in so crafts or a pillow stuffer. I would recommend getting theses.
mary o.
Tucson, AZ
Love these.. so muti use ... when traveling i like to put some in small zip lock baggies and pre-soak them in makeup remover and/or toner.. so soft but sturdy enough to hold their structure
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Top care is just as good as the other leading brands!! It's very affordable and much cheaper than the other brands. Sometimes the cheaper products can be the best products
Beth H.
Mentor, OH
I use these cotton balls all the time! Makeup removal, nail polish removal, and so much more. They are inexpensive, large and they tend not to leave extra cotton strands, especially when doing a manicure. Which could be a huge deal breaker! Would suggest to everyone!
Asia h.
Deland, FL
Cotton balls are good just for about anything. Whether it's make up removal or nail polish remover. They're also good for arts and crafts.
Arianna M.
Salinas, CA
I used for halloween makeup and i say its a good quality and i would buy again if i had to but it can be messy to especially with latex
Sarah H.
Great! Nice big fluffy cotton balls! Can't complain about that. Next time I will buy my cotton balls from Ulta. Rack up those points!
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
As good as any other brand. They are multifunctional and the perfect size. I use them for my nails and even for crafting projects.
Lorena M.
Hampton Bays , NY
I love these cotton balls! are super useful to remove the makeup, to remove the enamel of the nails etc I recommend them very much