Top Care Soft & Gentle Baby Powder (Case of 12) uploaded by Evanji Kaurys D.Top Care Soft & Gentle Baby Powder (Case of 12) uploaded by Karina C.Top Care Soft & Gentle Baby Powder (Case of 12) uploaded by Maridania C.

BY TOP CARE

Evanji Kaurys D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Si, no me culpen, se que es para bebes pero me encanta y la uso ya que tengo mi piel bastante delicada y me gusta darle el mejor trato posible y este polbo es de lo mejor, su textura, su olor y sobre todo el embase hace que dure muchisimo tiempo.
Karina C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
keep your body dry and comfortable. Hypoallergenic and mild, woth aloe and Vitamin E absorbs moisture to help keep skin feeling smooth and fresh. I LOVE IT
Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
This is a good product. Just like any other baby powder. It smells good, and it works well. It cheaper than other brands and works just the same!
Maridania C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Being adult powders sometimes use this heat and I liked it was a gift and I am grateful for the person I did get very good.
Vicky S.
Pasadena , TX
I'm looking for an alternative brand of baby powder to switch to. I definitely need to buy this and test it out.
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
Works as good as Baby Johnson Baby powder but more affordable. Love having this around.
Jazmin G.
Odessa, TX
Affordable price, it smells good and does its job very good alternative to Baby Johnson