Top Care Cotton Swabs (Case of 96)

by Top Care

How does this product compare with other well known brand names? Is it worth to purchase?
Are these any better than qtip
I have always used Q-tip brand and I am wondering how this product compares.
Start your review of Top Care Cotton Swabs (Case of 96)!
Product Highlights
“These are great for dipping into eye makeup remover to clean up makeup mistakes.” in reviews
“I also use them to clean my ears.” in reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Normally I prefer the brand Q-tips® Cotton Swabs but these Top Care Cotton Swabs (Case of 96) are just as good! They have the cardboard stick and 100% cotton tips. I can't stand the ones made with plastic for a few reasons one being it's horrible for the environment and two they kinda hurt my ears. They dont clean as well for me and the plastic also can make them hard so I definitly dont like using them around my eyes with makeup. Stick with these. They work as good as the highend brands but are a fraction of the price.
El Centro, CA
Life savers ♡ Cotton swabs can be the most useful tool for make up. It helps to not make any mess and mess up your make up. I use it to correct my eyeliner and its like I never mess up. Also, it's very good to have use for cleanning around your ears. Haha that's usually what's use for. Really recommend you guys to get some. There's more use for them.
Lithia, FL
I think that these are okay the only thing that I really don't like about them is how flexible they are because it's hard for me to reach certain places. They are definitely cheap and I would recommend them to others but not over other products
Avon Lake, OH
These cotton swabs are great to dip into your eye make up remover and remove your eye makeup! It's very effective and I use these on a daily basis. Super affordable and good price range. I would definitely buy these again!
These are great for people who like doing makeup. They're cheap and can fix any little mistakes you make without you having to redo everything. I use this literally almost every time I do makeup they're so helpful.
Gerry, NY
I like the paper sticks over the plastic ones cuz they don't bend. These are great for make up too to wipe away unwanted booboos. I use these for my ears and to put oils on a cut or to clean small hard to get places. These are great!
They dont bend easily and are good at cleaning your ears but the cotton is very compact and a little hard, after using them my ears didn't hurt much, the packaging is easy to open and the do work well, I would recommend it to others especially for the price they are
Indianapolis, IN
These are the best cotton swabs. I have a weird issue with the feeling of cotton products on my skin that are in the swab-like-formation and this are really nice on my skin and does not ever make me cringe.
These cotton swabs are great for touching up makeup. I also use them to clean my ears. Although I hear it isn't good to clean your ears, these are so gently and never leave me feeling discomforted.
These are a perfect addition to a travel make-up bag. I never know if I will need to clean my ears, apply a cream, or worst case- my eyeshadow wand falls to the ground and I need a quick fix!