Tootsie Rolls Chewy Chocolate Fudge Bar

by Tootsie

I love Tootsie roll there may favorite candy I love too get one of these if I could thanks again ncc
How much sugar?
Start your review of Tootsie Rolls Chewy Chocolate Fudge Bar!
Hialeah, FL
i love love loveeee tootsie rolls they are one of my favorite candy since i was a little girl there great for a sweet tooth craving i always carry a few i have a bad habit to eat something sweet after each a plate of food or something salty
East Newark, NJ
This is some of my favorite candy for Halloween. The frutie versions are awesome too. There is something classic about this candy. I eat them all year long, not just for Halloween. I have a major sweet tooth. You can also get them cheaper in the value bags at CVS
Buffalo, NY
It's a classic and still yummy! One of my favorite candies to steal from my kids on halloween LOL! Chewy and chocolaty! How could you resist? I prefer the small sizes, the big tootsie rolls seem to be hard, at least from my experience. Long live the tootsie roll!
Antioch, CA
Toostie Rolls are one of my favorite candies. I love eating them throughout the day and stuffing them into my purse. When I first met some people from Europe and they wanted to try American candy, I immediately thought of Toostie Rolls! Of course they loved it! What I love about toostie rolls is how it taste both like chocolate and regular candy. Unlike chocolate, it doesn't melt (well it does but the candy itself is still intact). Toostie Rolls are great for Easter baskets, party bowls, and Christmas stuffings. I give this product an A for being so timeless!
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I can't get enough of these at the moment. I've always loved Tootsie Rolls, but with my third pregnancy that I'm in the middle of, I just can't get enough of them. I buy them by the bulk from Target or Costco. Tootsie Rolls are the best!
louisville, KY
Good old fashioned treat that puts a smile on everyone's face and affordable makes this a good treat anytime anywhere. Chocolate flavor that lasts and lasts. Soft and chewy these morsels will be a crowd favorite for decades to come.
I don't eat these often, but there's something about a classic tootsie roll that makes me keep wanting to eat them! I love the sweet chocolate flavor and the chewy texture. I don't think there is anything else like it out there! I don't usually buy them, but if someone is giving them away, I can't say no!
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love tootsie rolls and cannot just eat a few out of a bag. I buy this product from almost anywhere. My mother loves this product also. The favor is excellent. I only purchase a couple of times per year because I would eat too many.
Orlando , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Let me see that Tootsie Roll! These things are so freakin good. The bigger the better. Even though it doesn't exactly taste like chocolate they have their own unique chocolate flavor. Love them!
Aurora, IL
Footsie Rolls are by far the best candy on the planet! And this bar is just right to satisfy those crazy pms chocolate cravings! My husband buys these by the half dozen at that time because he knows how to keep me happy! Lol