Tootsie Rolls Chewy Chocolate Fudge Bar

by Tootsie

I love Tootsie roll there may favorite candy I love too get one of these if I could thanks again ncc
How much sugar?
Start your review of Tootsie Rolls Chewy Chocolate Fudge Bar!
Jessica L.
Joliet, IL
Tootsie rolls have been my fave since I was little! I will never get tired of them
Anna M.
Mansfield, OH
Tootsie rolls were my favorite childhood candy! While I don't buy them too often anymore, whenever I want a taste of being a kid again they are my go-to. They also taste amazing so who can complain!
Shibashis B.
Its a great chocolate roll a big one can be shared by two or three people my friend love this with cofee odd but he likes taste is little kicking and you must chew this yeah..
D'Nai W.
Silver Spring, MD
Why are Tootsie Rolls even a thing? They are so rough on your teeth and taste terrible. Be honest, when you got these in your Halloween bag, you died a little.
J M.
Douglasville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Yum yum yum these are so yummy def a great sweet treat and good to give to people like during Halloween and other events with candy
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,077 reviews
I love tootsie rolls and cannot just eat a few out of a bag. I buy this product from almost anywhere. My mother loves this product also. The favor is excellent. I only purchase a couple of times per year because I would eat too many.
Tori F.
Manhattan, KS
Tootsies rolls are my candy of choice currently! They are easy to eat and have a great flavor!
Lissett H.
Miramar , FL
i love love loveeee tootsie rolls they are one of my favorite candy since i was a little girl there great for a sweet tooth craving i always carry a few i have a bad habit to eat something sweet after each a plate of food or something salty
Sarah B.
Maple grove, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great pre-workout carb without a ton of calories, and super satisfying flavor
Great pre-workout carb without a ton of calories, and super satisfying flavor
Morgan K.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is a great candy to hand out during halloween! It is affordable and the kids will eat it. Tootsie rolls used to be my favorite!!