Tootsie Roll, Tootsie Rolls 280 ct uploaded by Nicole J.

BY TOOTSIE

If you love Tootsie Rolls, you'll love this tub filled with 280 Tootsie Rolls! Tootsie Rolls are: 3 inches in length Gluten Free Nut Free/Peanut Free Kosher Certified OUD Made in the USA Shipping Weight: 7 lbs. see more...

• Who remembers the song about the tootsie roll "how many l...2 Answers
  • What are the nutrition benefits of this product? 1 Answers
  • Anyone remember the tootsie roll dance?3 Answers
  • "These are great for just a little bit of chocolate" in 1 review
  • "They are a great way to curb your sweet tooth without indulging in hundreds of calories." in 1 review
  • "They are okay since they have sugar and are semi chocolatey, but I'd rather have either chocolate or gummies" in 1 review
Kendra D.
Jackson, LA
Tootsie rolls are my favorite candy and this particular product is the best for my tootsie fix. It lasts quite a while so I don’t have to go to the store twice a week searching for tootsie rolls. I would recommend to any tootsie roll lover.
Theresa A.
Indianapolis, IN
Me and my daughter love Tootsie Rolls I buy them at least once a month. I just can't get enough on them.
They make great gifts too. I usually go to my local Family Dollar or Dollar Tree store to get them.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I never used to like tootsie rolls but they grew on me. every halloween they show up. i wont say I'm hooked but whenever i get a sweet tooth. i eat it often mostly around halloween time or when i need a sweet fix and it happens to be in someone office or something
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Tootsie rolls are a classic! They've always been one of my favorite candies. The flavor is a really good chewy chocolate. The price is affordable for a good size bag. My kids love them. I would definitely recommend them.
fofo t.
Dearborn, MI
Tootsie Rolls are somewhat good their not amazing to me , they just sometimes have a weird taste, but if your trying to buy some for a kid then its great because I use to love them when I was young not anymore .
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
Tootsie Rolls were something I enjoyed as a kid and still do today. Always a Halloween classic candy, although sometimes can be hard and stale. I prefer them when they're fresh and chewy. Good value and an American classic. You can find these in almost any store that sells candy.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Absolutely love tootsie rolls! They are a great way to curb your sweet tooth without indulging in hundreds of calories. The original chocolate is my favorite, but sometimes you can find them in other flavors as well!
Elsie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toostie rolls arr a classic from my childhood and they remind of always getting these when I would go trick or treating. They still taste as yummy as I remember.
Janice A.
I love tootsie rolls i enjoyed as a kid and now still do, they are really good chewy and chocolate i recommend it this is a classic american candy and the price is great
Lauren C.
Twin Lakes, WI
Tootsie Rolls are some of my favorite candies. I could sit down with a whole bag and probably finish it in one sitting. Which is why I only buy these around halloween or other holidays when I can sit them out and I don't have a chance to eat them all at once.
Abigail L.
Boston, MA
Anyone remember the tootsie roll dance?
Michelle L.
Hiddenite, NC
Who remembers the song about the tootsie roll "how many licks" I think was the name of it
Kaitlyn S.
Manheim
What are the nutrition benefits of this product?

back