BY TOOTSIE

Tootsie Roll® Assorted Flavors Pops®.
Filled with chewy Tootsie Roll®.
Watch for new flavors!
Added to our mix. see more...

• Who agrees they should have more pomegranate and raspberry in the...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite color? 12 Answers
  • What is the best flavor of tootsie pops in your opinion?12 Answers
Avital E.
Avital E.
These are my favorite lollipops nothing that I have tried compares to these. And they are also not expensive. They have many good flavored and you can buy this basically anywhere. I would definitely recommend these
Molly N.
Molly N.
Wayne, MI
These are the #best suckers, no doubt about it. I love how there's a wide variety of flavors and the chewey, tootsie roll center is always the best part.
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
I truly love tootsie roll pops. I love the hard exterior and the chewy inside. Also, my favorite thing is that they come in a variety of favors.
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY

These are my favorite suckers. The chocolate flavor with the tootsie center is my absolute favorite but there are often 1-2 in the bag which makes me a bit sad. I'm not a fan of the newer flavors they have added but I just give those away. These are perfect to have on hand a snack.
Antonia R.
Antonia R.
Bel Air, MD
I am in love with the pomegranate tootsie pop. it's not too sweet or sour; it's perfect. The taste is so amazing it's like they use real fruit juice. I was so I'm worried because this is a limited edition flavor that I purchased 60 of just the pomegranate flavor. if you haven't tried it yet, please do. it will blow your mind.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Whenever I had to choose over which lollipop in a pile I'd want, I'd choose tootsie pops. The fruity flavoring taste really nice, and then you get the surprise of having a tootsie roll inside. Tootsie rolls are a favorite candy of mine, so it's really cool to see it be used in a different way.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Farmingville, NY
I am not much of a lollipop girl but these always make my mouth water.... They have the BEST flavors and the center is just amazing! "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?? The world may never know.." how many licks does it take for somebody to get hooked in a tootsie pop? that i do know and the answer is JUST ONE!
Jill S.
Jill S.
My favorite lollipop ever! Such a great variety of flavors with a delicious chocolate tootsie toll right in the center! These are gluten free so they can be enjoyed by those who are following a GF diet.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
I love tootsie rolls.I love the sweetness of the lollipop until you get down to the chocolatey center.My grand-father loves these a lot.He eats two of these every night while he's watching TV before bed time.
Athena P.
Athena P.
Being a kid i was eating these all the time and i still eat them to this day because they are sooo freaking good. I was always get in trouble for eating them during class because they are so good
Stefani L.
Stefani L.
Idaho falls, ID
What's your favorite flavor?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
What's your favorite color?
Bella M.
Bella M.
What is the best flavor of tootsie pops in your opinion?
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Do you wait till you get to the center before you eat the tootsie roll part?
Delaney B.
Delaney B.
How many licks does it actually take to get to the center?