BY TOOTSIE

Tootsie Roll® Assorted Flavors Pops®.
Filled with chewy Tootsie Roll®.
Watch for new flavors!
Added to our mix. see more...

• Who agrees they should have more pomegranate and raspberry in the...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite color? 12 Answers
  • What is the best flavor of tootsie pops in your opinion?12 Answers
Antonia R.
Antonia R.
Bel Air, MD
I am in love with the pomegranate tootsie pop. it's not too sweet or sour; it's perfect. The taste is so amazing it's like they use real fruit juice. I was so I'm worried because this is a limited edition flavor that I purchased 60 of just the pomegranate flavor. if you haven't tried it yet, please do. it will blow your mind.
Avital E.
Avital E.
These are my favorite lollipops nothing that I have tried compares to these. And they are also not expensive. They have many good flavored and you can buy this basically anywhere. I would definitely recommend these
Jill S.
Jill S.
My favorite lollipop ever! Such a great variety of flavors with a delicious chocolate tootsie toll right in the center! These are gluten free so they can be enjoyed by those who are following a GF diet.
Molly N.
Molly N.
Wayne, MI
These are the #best suckers, no doubt about it. I love how there's a wide variety of flavors and the chewey, tootsie roll center is always the best part.
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
I truly love tootsie roll pops. I love the hard exterior and the chewy inside. Also, my favorite thing is that they come in a variety of favors.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
So sweet and delicious! I love getting these lollipops different flavors with a good feeling
Ali C.
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
Tootsie Pops will always remind me of my Grandma Cody so I will always love them!
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
This are so good they are absolute my favorite candy they come in different sizes
Haley T.
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
These are some of the best suckers. As a kid I loved these! Great flavors!!
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY

These are my favorite suckers. The chocolate flavor with the tootsie center is my absolute favorite but there are often 1-2 in the bag which makes me a bit sad. I'm not a fan of the newer flavors they have added but I just give those away. These are perfect to have on hand a snack.
Stefani L.
Stefani L.
Idaho falls, ID
What's your favorite flavor?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
What's your favorite color?
Bella M.
Bella M.
What is the best flavor of tootsie pops in your opinion?
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Do you wait till you get to the center before you eat the tootsie roll part?
Delaney B.
Delaney B.
How many licks does it actually take to get to the center?