Tootsie Roll Pops Assorted Flavors

by Tootsie

Tootsie Roll® Assorted Flavors Pops®.
Filled with chewy Tootsie Roll®.
Watch for new flavors!
Added to our mix.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pops Assorted Flavors ? Lol
Who agrees they should have more pomegranate and raspberry in the bag?
Do you wait till you get to the center before you eat the tootsie roll part?
Start your review of Tootsie Roll Pops Assorted Flavors!
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Tootsie Roll Pops Assorted Flavors uploaded by Brooke B.
Love these! Sweet colorful candy coatings over chewy chocolatey tootsie rolls. I feel like these have been around forever and can even remember when a star on the wrapper meant you got to claim a free Tootsie Pop. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? Yeah...these have always been fun and interactive treats!
Emilie M.
Souderton, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Tootsie Roll Pops Assorted Flavors uploaded by Emilie M.
Yummy! I love all the flavors, bought a bag for Halloween & kids loved them. And I loved the leftover lollies!
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Love these so much, they take me back to my childhood days. And who remembers the commercial..... "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a footsie pop.... all time classic candy!!😄
Janett J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Last minute buy with 50% discount at my local Rite Aid. Best deal ever. Perfect for harvest festival or halloween!
D'Nai W.
Silver Spring, MD
These are an absolute abomination lol. I don’t understand how these have been around so long. Maybe it’s nostalgia or they’re so familiar that you just accept them into your life?
Elaina T.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
These were a childhood favorite of mine! It was a chewy tootsie roll candy inside a hard lollipop shell. The flavors were always good however sometimes you would cut your tongue on the sucker part as you ate it which was never fun.
Lisa D.
East Hartford, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I liked the product but some of the flavors weren’t that good like banana this is a good value to improve this product I would change the banana flavor to something else and I would most likely recommend this product to other people
Sabrina V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a lollipop? The world may never know!!!!!!!!!!! Lol these are great
Amy R.
Washington DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! Been the same since I was a kid and now that I have nieces and nephews they love them too. It’s a little more of a treat for them because it’s a larger lollipop and it has the tootsie roll at the center. Lately they’ve been trying new flavors. I don’t think it’s a bad thing, trying new stuff is always good, but I’m a traditionalist and like the basic flavors.
Lauren A.
Nassau, NY
I love these pops. They are perfect for when I want something sweet. All the flavors are great. My favorite flavors are the cherry and orange. These are great to have around for a snack.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer B.