Tootsie Roll Pops uploaded by Missy P.Tootsie Roll Pops uploaded by Bobbi P.Tootsie Roll Pops uploaded by Vanna L.

Tootsie Roll Pops

Stock up on sweet treats with this bag of Tootsie Roll Pops. These traditional lollipops have a chewy Tootsie Roll center covered with a delicious hard candy shell. This assortment includes a variety of crowd-pleasing flavors. Tootsie Roll candy is en excellent choice for children's parties, holidays and other events. see more...

• How many licks does it take to get to the center? I need the big ...5 Answers
  • Did anyone ever go try and redeem the Indian and the Star?3 Answers
  • Anyone ever try to find out how many licks it took to get to the ...9 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Review for: Tootsie Roll Pops, 8.5 oz bag more...
My favorite lollipop of all time. It has such great flavor and its sweet and sour. The tootsie roll in the middle is good size and its not rock hard. They are decent priced and can be found just about anywhere!
Natalie C.
Hanover Park, IL
I couldn’t find it through influenster, but what really gets me in the Halloween mood are Carmel apple pops! Best thing In the entire world kind of Halloween candy! The creamy ness of the Carmel and sour from the green apple makes for such a great treat. And.. it’s affordable than most candy out there.
Tanya U.
I don't usually get these but I love them. They are a great treat. I like these compared to others because of the Tootsie Roll Centers. They meet my expectations because of the variety of flavors they have. They have a nice sweet taste. I would buy them again in a heart beat.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
I haven’t had one of these in years until this week and now I’m hooked! They are so good and literally so easy to find and inexpensive! I have at least one a day! They are so delicious! Can’t wait to get to the store to buy a new bag!!!
Kari M.
I am a huge candy eater. When I want hard candy/suckers this is always my first choice. The brown ones in my opinion are my favorite. It makes me sad when there is only two brown ones in the entire bag. They have gone up a bit in price over the years and the bags don't seem to have very many suckers in them. That is the only downfall about this product. But that won't stop me from buying them whenever I see them at the store! Classic!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Tootsie Pops! They have always been my preferred lollipop over the ones with the bubblegum center. They're perfectly sweet and chewy on the inside, and last a long time, so I'm not tempted to grab one after the other since finishing one takes me forever! These are perfect to snack on when you just want a little something sweet that isn't too overwhelming. I definitely keep a stash of these at home. Highly recommended!
Kayla M.
Groton, MA
Review for: Tootsie Roll Pops (100 ct), 1 case more...
Tootsie Pops are mine and my families favorite beach day snack! it sounds funny, but they don't melt in the sun like other treats and they sort of force you into eating them slower. in a family of weight conscious ladies who love their treats (like mine), this is perfect because it doesn't make you bloated in your bikini from a ton of sugar but gives your taste buds the sweetness they crave!
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best lollipops ever! Theyre the perfect size for all ages. I love that they have different flavors and the different flavors come in different colors. you can taste each flavor distinctively. My favorite is the blueberry and pomegranate. Then the crunching of the tootsie pop center is the most satisfying thing ever in a lollipop
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
These are one of my favorite I love the new flavors favorite is the root beer or the lemon those are super good. I love when the kids get these because have the time they don't eat these. Crunchy to the tootsies roll center
Sarah F.
Review for: Tootsie Roll Pops (100 ct), 1 case more...
Who doesn't love a Tootsie pop?!!? These are a great combo of flavor and texture between the lollipop outer core and the chewy tootsie roll center. If you do not like things sticking to your teeth, these pops may not be the ideal candy for you. Otherwise, they are the perfect classic candies that are sure to satisfy your candy cravings.
Alexandra P.
Anyone ever try to find out how many licks it took to get to the center. I tried... and failed.
Robin Y.
Do they still have the stars on the wrappers where you can send them in once you get so many for prizes????
Victoria c.
How many licks does it take to get to the center? I need the big questions answered
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Did anyone ever go try and redeem the Indian and the Star?