Tootsie Roll Pops uploaded by Bobbi P.Tootsie Roll Pops uploaded by Vanna L.
2 colors available

BY TOOTSIE

Stock up on sweet treats with this bag of Tootsie Roll Pops. These traditional lollipops have a chewy Tootsie Roll center covered with a delicious hard candy shell. This assortment includes a variety of crowd-pleasing flavors. Tootsie Roll candy is en excellent choice for children's parties, holidays and other events. see more...

• How many licks does it take to get to the center? I need the big qu...4 Answers
  • Did anyone ever go try and redeem the Indian and the Star?3 Answers
  • Anyone ever try to find out how many licks it took to get to the ce...9 Answers
Buy on Target*
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Tootsie Pops! They have always been my preferred lollipop over the ones with the bubblegum center. They're perfectly sweet and chewy on the inside, and last a long time, so I'm not tempted to grab one after the other since finishing one takes me forever! These are perfect to snack on when you just want a little something sweet that isn't too overwhelming. I definitely keep a stash of these at home. Highly recommended!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Groton, MA
Tootsie Pops are mine and my families favorite beach day snack! it sounds funny, but they don't melt in the sun like other treats and they sort of force you into eating them slower. in a family of weight conscious ladies who love their treats (like mine), this is perfect because it doesn't make you bloated in your bikini from a ton of sugar but gives your taste buds the sweetness they crave!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Best lollipops ever! Theyre the perfect size for all ages. I love that they have different flavors and the different flavors come in different colors. you can taste each flavor distinctively. My favorite is the blueberry and pomegranate. Then the crunching of the tootsie pop center is the most satisfying thing ever in a lollipop
jessica v.
jessica v.
Sacramento, CA
Love lollipops. They're so yummy and the flavor a are awesome. I'm not a big fan of the chocolate but still a big fan
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Love the sucker, hate the chocolate in the middle, always have. Always loved looking for the star on the wrapper as a child. Cherry was the best flavor!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Love love love this classic candy! So delicious. I like that they're crunchy on the outside and chewy in the middle.
Darlene C.
Darlene C.
I use this a lot crafting the pops to look like special characters like ghost or scarecrow. But it doesn't last long though because as good as it looks you gotta eat them so yummy so, old school candy :-)
Michele W.
Michele W.
Love love these. they are great for me in the evening. i can have one and not want anything else. I'm trying to lose weight and when i get the sugar craving these work for me.
ENJOY
Harlow B.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Tootsie pops are the best treat. They taste great and when you get to the middle you get that great tootsie roll center. I love that they now have a banana flavor. It so good
Katie W.
Katie W.
Love em! great for kids and adults. all flavors are appealing and the fun surprise in the middle makes the experience delicious and exciting!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Anyone ever try to find out how many licks it took to get to the center. I tried... and failed.
Robin Y.
Robin Y.
Do they still have the stars on the wrappers where you can send them in once you get so many for prizes????
Victoria c.
Victoria c.
How many licks does it take to get to the center? I need the big questions answered
Raych P.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Did anyone ever go try and redeem the Indian and the Star?