BY TOOTSIE

Tootsie Roll® Limited Edition! Vanilla Flavored Midgees®. see more...

• Wow i never knew they had different flavors , are they go...5 Answers
  • "I can't get enough of them!" in 1 review
  • "It is just the right amount of vanilla and sweet." in 1 review
  • "Original tootsie rolls not my favorite candy buttttt these!" in 1 review
  • "simplest snack to get over a sweet tooth craving." in 1 review
Christine D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The vanilla tootsie rolls are far superior to their ordinal chocolate flavored counterpart. They are a delightful mild flavor with the chewiness you expect from a tootsie roll but many times can be slightly softer than an original tootsie roll. You need to try one if you have not as of yet.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is one of the rare vanilla without chocolate candies that I have seen and tasted. The vanilla flavor is wonderful, but it's so hard to find. I wish Tootsie Roll marketed these vanilla candies just like their chocolate candy. It would be wonderful!
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
These are so delicious that I had to make sure I bought some this year. I got three bags at Target, and have already finished one of them. They're about $2.69 regular price, I paid $8 for all three bags. Definitely worth buying over and over again!
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
I don't like regular chocolate tootsie rolls, but I do love these. A few can cure any sweet tooth, and these were a staple in my Chirstmas stocking growing up. They come in several flavors Vanilla and Lime were always my favorite. I'm super thankful to pass these on to my kids!
Chloe D.
Brunswick, MD
I love all tootsie rolls but these are my favorite! One year for Christmas my aunt got me a bag of just vanilla tootsie rolls and I was so happy. I completely recommend theses. you can buy them almost anywhere.
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Vanilla is my favorite flavor of tootsie roll. When they sell the bags of just vanilla I stock up. I can't get enough of them! I definitely prefer them over the chocolate tootsie rolls!
Marleen F.
Wayland, MI
I love tootsie rolls. It is wonderful that they have so many different flavors. Vanilla is just another great flavor added to a wonderful family of tootsie roll flavors. Yum!
Kennedy e.
Dahlonega, GA
Simplest snack to get over a sweet tooth craving. love these and highly recommend to everyone. The vanilla is especially good because they are different and unexpected.
Cassie B.
Madison, WI
I really wish this candy was available at more places. I love tootsie rolls but I'm not always in the mood for chocolate. I buy the combination fruit pack to get the vanilla ones, delicious!
Taylor C.
Vestal, NY
Not a fan. I would rather have the blue raspberry ones. I always gets excited when I see blue in the variety packs and its the vanilla and not the blue raspberry.
Jahquaijah B.
Bridgeport, CT
Wow i never knew they had different flavors , are they good ?