BY TOOTSIE

Untwist the candy wrapper and indulge in one of America's favorite treats - the Tootsie Roll Midgee. This Tootsie candy offers a perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle, fruit-flavored undertone. The long-lasting, delightfully chewable Tootsie Roll Midgee is loved for its scrumptious chocolaty flavor and chewy texture. The Tootsie Midgee tastes exactly like a traditional Tootsie Roll, but comes in a compact size. The size of the Midgee is great when you are craving just a hint of sweetness - or when you want to eat Tootsie Rolls by the handful! In this large package, you will surely have enough of the mouthwatering treat for the entire family. This package of Tootsie Roll Midgees includes 400 individually-wrapped, delectable candy pieces. Tootsie Roll Midgees, 400 ct: Traditional Tootsie Roll Candy in a compact size Perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle fruit-flavored undertone A treat the whole family will love 400 individually-wrapped candy pieces see more...

• Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would...1 Answers
  • How big is it?? It seem so rich...1 Answers
  • would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? j...2 Answers
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Still my fav!!! Chewy chocolate goodnessness. I could eat a big bag of these.... Lol I share though😊
Katelyn H.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the oldest best chewiest snacks there is! I wish I could find these at more places but typically you can find them at target and Walmart still! These ones in particular size is perfect because they aren’t too big or small
Lauriell B.
Portage, MI
I hated these as a kid but Amscot made me get into them. They are sweet and creamy. They melt in your mouth. Great snack.
Antonia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like tootsie rolls. I love how they’re so chewy and I think they have a nice taste. I think they’re also good for anyone who doesn’t like anything too sweet because these are definitely not overly sweet. They’re a classic candy and they’re pretty affordable. They’re a nice little sweet to have any day.
Kendra D.
Jackson, LA
Tootsie rolls have been my favorite candy ever since I was a little girl. My grandmother nicknamed me Tootsie because I loved them so much. I buy these from my local Walmart at least twice every other week. They were and still are my favorite candy.
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A great classic candy. I'm not big on chocolate, but could easily binge on these. I look forward to these every Halloween. My daughter just turned 3 and had one for the first time, she told me it sticks to her teeth, so I'd check on that after kids eat them.
Carrie N.
Ramsey, MN
How can you not love tootsie rolls?!?! These are great little treats, I like the flavored ones as well. They are great for the work candy jar!
lesli v.
San Francisco, CA
I love it this candy also the taste !!! I like to bought all the time when I go shopping at target I try when I was 10 years old
Tonya W.
NORCROSS, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tootise Roll is a childhood favorite. These chewy chocolaty rolls are so delicious, once you start eating them it's hard to stop!
Caroline E.
Attleboro, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Myl boyfriend LOVES Tootsie Rolls, and so do I, but not like he does. He gets a bag of these at least once a month and destroys them in less than 48 hours. I think these are great because they're,so chewy!
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you could make these any other flavor, what would it be? ( just one flavor)
Ashley L.
Has anyone used this product in any recipes?
elizabeth h.
Birmingham, AL
would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wondering
Karen C.
How big is it?? It seem so rich...
Yanaile m.
Hialeah, FL
Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be okay if they ate this? Is it sticky? And how many does one pack bring?