Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by member-5a1dfffc8Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by Sara T.Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by Sara T.

BY TOOTSIE

Untwist the candy wrapper and indulge in one of America's favorite treats - the Tootsie Roll Midgee. This Tootsie candy offers a perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle, fruit-flavored undertone. The long-lasting, delightfully chewable Tootsie Roll Midgee is loved for its scrumptious chocolaty flavor and chewy texture. The Tootsie Midgee tastes exactly like a traditional Tootsie Roll, but comes in a compact size. The size of the Midgee is great when you are craving just a hint of sweetness - or when you want to eat Tootsie Rolls by the handful! In this large package, you will surely have enough of the mouthwatering treat for the entire family. This package of Tootsie Roll Midgees includes 400 individually-wrapped, delectable candy pieces. Tootsie Roll Midgees, 400 ct: Traditional Tootsie Roll Candy in a compact size Perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle fruit-flavored undertone A treat the whole family will love 400 individually-wrapped candy pieces see more...

• Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be o...1 Answers
  • How big is it?? It seem so rich...1 Answers
  • would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wond...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Estefeni C.
Ocoee , FL
Tootsie rolls are so addicting! I love them.. probably the best little candies to eat. I eat them once in a while.
Nicole S.
Valparaiso, IN
Tootsie rolls are so good, except when they get hard and hurt your teeth. Would definitely recommend for any chocolate lover. These are always cheap and you get a lot of them. I will always buy these.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Love these. These are one of my favorite candies. Theyre a classic candy that every one knows and loves.
Kendra D.
Zachary
Tootsie rolls have been my favorite candy ever since I was a little girl. My grandmother nicknamed me Tootsie because I loved them so much. I buy these from my local Walmart at least twice every other week. They were and still are my favorite candy.
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI
I really enough these when I'm traveling. I know it's not a healthy snack but it's so damn good.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Still my fav!!! Chewy chocolate goodnessness. I could eat a big bag of these.... Lol I share though😊
Maria Zobel B.
My mom love this so much. I always make sure I have one for her, it makes her smile having a tootsie roll. She said she love how chewy and chocolatey it is. I will never get tired of buying her this. Plus they are so affordable.
Daisy A.
Spring, TX
Love me some tootsie roll. Even the fruit flavors are awesome. Always carry some in my purse
April S.
Medina, OH
Tootsie rolls go hand in hand with Halloween!! I love them!! This is one of our favorite treats!! They don't taste as good in the summer!😜
Brittney C.
East York, ON
I love these mini tootsie rolls! they are so delicious and perfect to put in your purse or bag for a sweet snack on the go!
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
If you could make these any other flavor, what would it be? ( just one flavor)
Ashley L.
Has anyone used this product in any recipes?
elizabeth h.
Birmingham, AL
would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wondering
Yanaile m.
Hialeah, FL
Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be okay if they ate this? Is it sticky? And how many does one pack bring?
Karen C.
How big is it?? It seem so rich...