BY TOOTSIE

Untwist the candy wrapper and indulge in one of America's favorite treats - the Tootsie Roll Midgee. This Tootsie candy offers a perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle, fruit-flavored undertone. The long-lasting, delightfully chewable Tootsie Roll Midgee is loved for its scrumptious chocolaty flavor and chewy texture. The Tootsie Midgee tastes exactly like a traditional Tootsie Roll, but comes in a compact size. The size of the Midgee is great when you are craving just a hint of sweetness - or when you want to eat Tootsie Rolls by the handful! In this large package, you will surely have enough of the mouthwatering treat for the entire family. This package of Tootsie Roll Midgees includes 400 individually-wrapped, delectable candy pieces. Tootsie Roll Midgees, 400 ct: Traditional Tootsie Roll Candy in a compact size Perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle fruit-flavored undertone A treat the whole family will love 400 individually-wrapped candy pieces see more...

• Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would...1 Answers
  • How big is it?? It seem so rich...1 Answers
  • would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? j...2 Answers
Alisa K.
College Park, MD
Honestly, not a fan. I don't like the flavor and additionally they are so sticky that they just get stuck in your teeth! Hard to eat and hard to chew
Sofia R.
I absolutely hate these!!!! This is like the chocolate version of laffy taffy... Gross
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
I'm not a fan of tootsie rolls. They're too chewy and the taste is strange.
Shawna S.
Toronto , ON
Never liked these and never will . Got these candies in all my Halloween bags ! They are very popular for Halloween . Not sure why people buy them when barley no kids like them .
Evani P.
Hickory Hills, IL
You can find something better, tootsie rolls are alright. You could always buy something else.
Claudia E.
Not really a big fan of these, I find they’re way too chewy and don’t really have that much taste to them. I think the idea of them is cool and I like the packaging and I’ll eat them but they wouldn’t be my snack of choice!
Mathew S.
I love those so amazing and make me feel like a child again and the ones with flavor are amazing the flintstone ones.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Tootsie Rolls are the classic cheap candy. They are individually wrapped, so they are easy to dole out one at a time. They are hard when cold, but soften in your mouth into a chewy taffy consistency... but aware if you have old metal fillings or braces, you could pull a part out. (Yup, did that...) The classic chocolate is still my altimeter favorite, but my bro loves their vanilla tootsies too.
Sandra C.
Flushing, NY
It's just soooo good but gets stuck in your teeth a lot! I know it is a chocolate gummy but when it gets stuck in your teeth it is the worse
Aliyah R.
Bakersfield, CA
No one every buys these. They just show up. Am I the only on who thinks this?!
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
If you could make these any other flavor, what would it be? ( just one flavor)
Ashley L.
Has anyone used this product in any recipes?
elizabeth h.
Birmingham, AL
would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wondering
Karen C.
How big is it?? It seem so rich...
Yanaile m.
Hialeah, FL
Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be okay if they ate this? Is it sticky? And how many does one pack bring?