Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by member-5a1dfffc8

BY TOOTSIE

Untwist the candy wrapper and indulge in one of America's favorite treats - the Tootsie Roll Midgee. This Tootsie candy offers a perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle, fruit-flavored undertone. The long-lasting, delightfully chewable Tootsie Roll Midgee is loved for its scrumptious chocolaty flavor and chewy texture. The Tootsie Midgee tastes exactly like a traditional Tootsie Roll, but comes in a compact size. The size of the Midgee is great when you are craving just a hint of sweetness - or when you want to eat Tootsie Rolls by the handful! In this large package, you will surely have enough of the mouthwatering treat for the entire family. This package of Tootsie Roll Midgees includes 400 individually-wrapped, delectable candy pieces. Tootsie Roll Midgees, 400 ct: Traditional Tootsie Roll Candy in a compact size Perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle fruit-flavored undertone A treat the whole family will love 400 individually-wrapped candy pieces see more...

• Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be oka...1 Answers
  • How big is it?? It seem so rich...1 Answers
  • would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wonder...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Always loved these as a kid, love them still at 28 years old. Perfect size and just enough chocolate.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
These are great! A little chocolate flavor and they are super chewy. I grew up sharing these with my mom.
Niara E.
Niara E.
Tootsie rolls are just innovative, there is no other candy really like them. I can eat tens of these and they aren't too sweet.
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Personally not my favorite but they are cheap and the do look great when decorating !
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
You can't go wrong with having tootsie rolls these candies are so classic ! I prefer these ones then the other flavors they come in , I don't know I just like the original ones taste better (:
Marleen F.
Marleen F.
Wayland, MI
I love tootsie rolls! I always have. They are soft and delicious and they are relatively low in calories.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I grew up with these candies in my halloween bags every year when I was younger but I really wasn't looking forward to them. I can eat them but they just aren't something I go out of my way to have. I wish they had more of a chocolate like taste to them.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Horseheads, NY
I love these candies. They are small enough to get a chocolate taste while at work or in the car. I also love the vanilla flavored ones.
Cheri V.
Cheri V.
snohomish, WA
Who doesn't love tootsie rolls? A classic candy for sure and always worth the low price!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
These are so good! Not a fan of the ingredients (GMO soy and corn :( ) But I won't deny that these taste good!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
If you could make these any other flavor, what would it be? ( just one flavor)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Has anyone used this product in any recipes?
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Birmingham, AL
would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wondering
Yanaile m.
Yanaile m.
Hialeah, FL
Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be okay if they ate this? Is it sticky? And how many does one pack bring?
Karen C.
Karen C.
How big is it?? It seem so rich...