Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by member-5a1dfffc8

BY TOOTSIE

Untwist the candy wrapper and indulge in one of America's favorite treats - the Tootsie Roll Midgee. This Tootsie candy offers a perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle, fruit-flavored undertone. The long-lasting, delightfully chewable Tootsie Roll Midgee is loved for its scrumptious chocolaty flavor and chewy texture. The Tootsie Midgee tastes exactly like a traditional Tootsie Roll, but comes in a compact size. The size of the Midgee is great when you are craving just a hint of sweetness - or when you want to eat Tootsie Rolls by the handful! In this large package, you will surely have enough of the mouthwatering treat for the entire family. This package of Tootsie Roll Midgees includes 400 individually-wrapped, delectable candy pieces. Tootsie Roll Midgees, 400 ct: Traditional Tootsie Roll Candy in a compact size Perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle fruit-flavored undertone A treat the whole family will love 400 individually-wrapped candy pieces see more...

• Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be oka...1 Answers
  • How big is it?? It seem so rich...1 Answers
  • would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wonder...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
A very yummy good snack i love tootsie rolls they have been around for every very hard just to have one!!!!!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Windham, NH
Love these! The size is perfect in contrast to the regular sized tootsie rolls. What I like most about these is they aren't as tough to eat as the regular size tootsie rolls.
Carrie N.
Carrie N.
Ramsey, MN
How can you not love tootsie rolls?!?! These are great little treats, I like the flavored ones as well. They are great for the work candy jar!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Harrah , OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
They are great for Halloween and b-day partys , or just to go I love them , I must say Its a go to candy if there are kids in the house .
April S.
April S.
Medina, OH
Tootsie rolls go hand in hand with Halloween!! I love them!! This is one of our favorite treats!! They don't taste as good in the summer!ūüėú
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Spring, TX
Love me some tootsie roll. Even the fruit flavors are awesome. Always carry some in my purse
Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Still my fav!!! Chewy chocolate goodnessness. I could eat a big bag of these.... Lol I share thoughūüėä
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI
I really enough these when I'm traveling. I know it's not a healthy snack but it's so damn good.
Ashley L.
Love these! Chewy and chocolate flavor that isn't over baring. The price is good too.. they are cheap and great for any occasion
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
My favorite haloween candy! I think these are a great chewy chocolate flavored treat.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
If you could make these any other flavor, what would it be? ( just one flavor)
Ashley L.
Has anyone used this product in any recipes?
elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Birmingham, AL
would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wondering
Yanaile m.
Yanaile m.
Hialeah, FL
Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be okay if they ate this? Is it sticky? And how many does one pack bring?
Karen C.
Karen C.
How big is it?? It seem so rich...