Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by member-5a1dfffc8Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by Sara T.Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by Sara T.

BY TOOTSIE

Untwist the candy wrapper and indulge in one of America's favorite treats - the Tootsie Roll Midgee. This Tootsie candy offers a perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle, fruit-flavored undertone. The long-lasting, delightfully chewable Tootsie Roll Midgee is loved for its scrumptious chocolaty flavor and chewy texture. The Tootsie Midgee tastes exactly like a traditional Tootsie Roll, but comes in a compact size. The size of the Midgee is great when you are craving just a hint of sweetness - or when you want to eat Tootsie Rolls by the handful! In this large package, you will surely have enough of the mouthwatering treat for the entire family. This package of Tootsie Roll Midgees includes 400 individually-wrapped, delectable candy pieces. Tootsie Roll Midgees, 400 ct: Traditional Tootsie Roll Candy in a compact size Perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle fruit-flavored undertone A treat the whole family will love 400 individually-wrapped candy pieces see more...

• Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be o...1 Answers
  • How big is it?? It seem so rich...1 Answers
  • would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wond...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kimberly R.
Omg these are one of my ABSOLUTE favorites. I love these candies, and I love how you can get them in little banks as well. Perfect stocking stuffers.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Everybody loves tootsie rolls - and for good reason. These things are a classic! Great if you want a chewy, chocolate-ish candy!
Lindsay J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are one of my all time fav Halloween candies! They are so cute and individually wrapped and are always a crowd pleaser!!! Love tootsie rolls!
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Every once in a blue moon I get a real craving for these. They are so good. I love how they never change the recipe or the packaging.
Hunter R.
Columbus , OH
These always fulfill my chocolate craving! They are mini so if you don't want a lot of them you don't have to.
alexis m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tootsie rolls are a classic. The texture and flavor are very good. They are also worth the price. I recommend this candy
Kate S.
Horseheads, NY
I love these candies. They are small enough to get a chocolate taste while at work or in the car. I also love the vanilla flavored ones.
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
These are great! A little chocolate flavor and they are super chewy. I grew up sharing these with my mom.
Marleen F.
Wayland, MI
I love tootsie rolls! I always have. They are soft and delicious and they are relatively low in calories.
Nicole B.
Definitely one of my favorites, so good and a definite classic. Best when soft for sure. Great flavor. Great price.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
If you could make these any other flavor, what would it be? ( just one flavor)
Ashley L.
Has anyone used this product in any recipes?
elizabeth h.
Birmingham, AL
would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wondering
Yanaile m.
Hialeah, FL
Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be okay if they ate this? Is it sticky? And how many does one pack bring?
Karen C.
How big is it?? It seem so rich...