Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by member-5a1dfffc8Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by Sara T.Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by Sara T.

BY TOOTSIE

Untwist the candy wrapper and indulge in one of America's favorite treats - the Tootsie Roll Midgee. This Tootsie candy offers a perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle, fruit-flavored undertone. The long-lasting, delightfully chewable Tootsie Roll Midgee is loved for its scrumptious chocolaty flavor and chewy texture. The Tootsie Midgee tastes exactly like a traditional Tootsie Roll, but comes in a compact size. The size of the Midgee is great when you are craving just a hint of sweetness - or when you want to eat Tootsie Rolls by the handful! In this large package, you will surely have enough of the mouthwatering treat for the entire family. This package of Tootsie Roll Midgees includes 400 individually-wrapped, delectable candy pieces. Tootsie Roll Midgees, 400 ct: Traditional Tootsie Roll Candy in a compact size Perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle fruit-flavored undertone A treat the whole family will love 400 individually-wrapped candy pieces see more...

• Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be o...1 Answers
  • How big is it?? It seem so rich...1 Answers
  • would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wond...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yarely C.
Colton, CA
These are the cutest things ever. They are smaller and adorable. I like them because I can get rid of my sweet tooth. They last a while in your mouth, and it is a good enough amount that you don't feel guilty for having it.
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS
I don't know how much more nostalgic you can get than a Tootsie Roll. You plan on eating one and before you know it several have magically disappeared, but at least you're happy.
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
I love these. They remind me of the time in elementary school when I would receive these as reward in class for achieving something. They are fun snack that is easy to remove.
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR
Such a classic! I grew up with these. I think everyone has tried them at some point. They're the best when they're fresh and soft!
Robin K.
Fort Smith
I LOVE these so much.if you like chocolate these are for you. when I eat these I remember when I was younger and going to a penny candy store.
Kristin V.
My favorite candy! I do t know what it is about these, but I've never been able to refuse one! I could easily make myself sick on these because they're delicious!
Niara E.
Tootsie rolls are just innovative, there is no other candy really like them. I can eat tens of these and they aren't too sweet.
Alexis C.
Pittsburgh, Pa
One of my favorite chocolate treats! These are perfect for taking into the office kitchen and having a piece or two after lunch
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
So good! & so addicting. I take all the tootsie rolls out of my daughters Halloween candy every time haha. I wish I knew where to find a big bag like this.
Erin S.
Tootsie rolls are the best! The only critique of this small size is that you keep eating them because you feel like you haven't had "enough."
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
If you could make these any other flavor, what would it be? ( just one flavor)
Ashley L.
Has anyone used this product in any recipes?
elizabeth h.
Birmingham, AL
would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wondering
Karen C.
How big is it?? It seem so rich...
Yanaile m.
Hialeah, FL
Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be okay if they ate this? Is it sticky? And how many does one pack bring?