Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by member-5a1dfffc8Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by Sara T.Tootsie Roll Midgees uploaded by Sara T.

BY TOOTSIE

Untwist the candy wrapper and indulge in one of America's favorite treats - the Tootsie Roll Midgee. This Tootsie candy offers a perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle, fruit-flavored undertone. The long-lasting, delightfully chewable Tootsie Roll Midgee is loved for its scrumptious chocolaty flavor and chewy texture. The Tootsie Midgee tastes exactly like a traditional Tootsie Roll, but comes in a compact size. The size of the Midgee is great when you are craving just a hint of sweetness - or when you want to eat Tootsie Rolls by the handful! In this large package, you will surely have enough of the mouthwatering treat for the entire family. This package of Tootsie Roll Midgees includes 400 individually-wrapped, delectable candy pieces. Tootsie Roll Midgees, 400 ct: Traditional Tootsie Roll Candy in a compact size Perfectly-balanced cocoa taste, lined with a subtle fruit-flavored undertone A treat the whole family will love 400 individually-wrapped candy pieces see more...

• Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be o...1 Answers
  • How big is it?? It seem so rich...1 Answers
  • would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wond...2 Answers
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Every once in a blue moon I get a real craving for these. They are so good. I love how they never change the recipe or the packaging.
Lori E.
Who doesn't like tootsie rolls. I place these in a bowl on my desk. Constantly have to refill. Nice snack and not too big of a piece.
Taye T.
orlando, FL
I have been a fan of tootsie rolls since I was a child. I can easy a handle and get my chocolate fix. Definitely a favorite of mine.
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR
Such a classic! I grew up with these. I think everyone has tried them at some point. They're the best when they're fresh and soft!
Melissa S.
I love these little candies for a great chocolate fix! Portable, affordable, and loved by kids of all ages. A must in our family.
Tonya W.
Norcross, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tootise Roll is a childhood favorite. These chewy chocolaty rolls are so delicious, once you start eating them it's hard to stop!
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Everybody loves tootsie rolls - and for good reason. These things are a classic! Great if you want a chewy, chocolate-ish candy!
lesli v.
San Francisco, CA
I love it this candy also the taste !!! I like to bought all the time when I go shopping at target I try when I was 10 years old
Ashley L.
Love these! Chewy and chocolate flavor that isn't over baring. The price is good too.. they are cheap and great for any occasion
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Classic sweet snack for someone who has a sweet tooth. Just the perfect amount of chewy to it. These are definitely a classic!
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
If you could make these any other flavor, what would it be? ( just one flavor)
Ashley L.
Has anyone used this product in any recipes?
elizabeth h.
Birmingham, AL
would a toddler be able to eat these? how big are they? just wondering
Karen C.
How big is it?? It seem so rich...
Yanaile m.
Hialeah, FL
Been looking for some candy for my 4 year-olds Bday would it be okay if they ate this? Is it sticky? And how many does one pack bring?